charge/intercept macro

Is there proper syntax to do a check if you're in battle stance and then charge, otherwise intercept? I'm not familiar enough with scripting and what not to do this. So basically what I'm looking for is:

if Battle stance then
    charge
    else
    intercept

Thx for the help!

Also if this does exist, would it also work for shattering/heroic throw?

/cast [stance:1] Charge; Intercept

and

/cast [stance:1] Shattering Throw; Heroic Throw

although I'm not too sure why you want the second macro, as you more or less use them under completely different conditions
    Last edited by Hardstyle Revolution; 2011-01-09 at 09:03 PM.

Sorry, I don't exactly have this macro, but if your button for charge in battle stance is the same as intercept in berserker stance, doesn't that pretty much solve it? That's what I do at least.

I'm not sure if is what you want, but that's my charge/intercept macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip [combat] Intercept; Charge(Battle Stance)
    /cast [stance:1/2,combat] Berserker Stance; [stance:3,combat] Intercept; [stance:2/3,nocombat] Battle Stance; [stance:1,nocombat] Charge(Battle Stance);Berserker Stance
    /stopcasting

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyle Revolution View Post
    /cast [stance:1] Charge; Intercept

and

/cast [stance:1] Shattering Throw; Heroic Throw

although I'm not too sure why you want the second macro, as you more or less use them under completely different conditions
    I just like 1 button macros. I currently have a shift modifier for shattering and heroic throw, I was just curious if the stance thing would work for those as well. I'm very unorthodox when it comes to pvp, so just trying different things. Thx though, you've been a lot of help.

So the macro you want is:
    Battle stance -> Charge
    Defensive stance -> Go to berserker stance -> Intercept
    Berserker stance -> Intercept

In a single button macro like "1"
    Am I right?

#showtooltip
    /cast [combat,harm,nostance:3]Berserker Stance;[nocombat,nostance:1]Battle Stance;[combat,harm,stance:3]Intercept;[nocombat,stance:1]Charge

(When not in combat)
    Puts you in battle stance and casts charge

(when in combat)
    Puts you into berzerker stance for intercept (can be a pain in the ass unless you have intercept itself handy on a actionbar)

/cast berserker stance
    /cast intercept
    /stopcasting
    /cast battle stance

i use this for my warrior on a keybind, makes it much easier.. i also place both actions on my bars to show the CD