Help with Macros.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to Macros. I was wondering if someone could tell me a good macro that would combine Claw and Lifeblood (whenever off cooldown) and the ghoul's Claw. I also want the claw to be where it won't attack the nearest thing and cause me to wipe (or almost wipe) a raid/heroic. Thanks.

Try to describe what exactly you want the macro to do.

To use multiple abilities that are off the cooldown here's a rundown:
    Macro Pet Ability + Player Ability:
    /cast Petability
    /cast Userability

Macro Trinket + Lifeblood + Pet Ability + Player Ability (assuming that lifeblood is off the GCD)
    /use 13 (or use 14 for the lower trinket)
    /cast Lifeblood
    /cast Petability
    /cast Userability

If you mean by "won't attack the nearest thing" then I'm afraid that's not easily done. You could go for this:
    /cast Lifeblood
    /cast [exists,harm,nodead,combat]Petability
    /cast Userability

So it will only use the petability if you target something (exists) that is an enemy (harm), not dead (nodead) and you are in combat (combat), otherwise it will just skip it. But keep in mind, if you push the macro twice, the /cast userability may make you target the enemy and with the next click send your pet off to attack the other target.

Anything with
    /cast Claw

will force the ghoul to your target.

For instance:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Scourge Strike
    /cast Claw

will keep your ghoul on your target and force it to use claw whenever it has energy. if you want Lifeblood to be used whenever it's off cooldown, just add /cast Lifeblood at the end. Keep in mind that both your ghoul and your lifeblood are now tied to your button with scourge strike though.

15+ Year Old Account
    You could also go with [target=pettarget]

Deleted
    [combat] like listed above, is the best one. This ensures that your pet doesn't run off to attack a new pack of mobs if you are spamming your attack while the last mob of current pack dies. The amount of times I've Death Coil pulled a new pack ...

I'd recommend you macro Lifeblood with Gargoyle Summon (if Unholy) or Pillar of Frost (if Frost) instead of a direct damage ability.