Lifebound Alchemist Stone

Ok Ima alchemist and i used this stone for myself and to level up alchemy. But Recently I was seeing the paragon guild webpage after seeing they got nefarion 1st heroic. Then saw the player Jube made 10 of them, why. Im seeing a lot of other people doing the same. I mean why 10 its a BOP, and you can only have 1 at a time its unique. and it gives 5 points and is acquirable at alchemy 500 if im right, so why are people making so many of them

Am I missing something here.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

To disenchant for crystals. That's the only reason why.

The reason why I made a lots on my priest is they are cheap to make and you can DE them for a maelstorm crystal.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're doing the same thing my guild does. We have someone who is alch/chanting and he makes alch stones then DEs them to put the crystals in the gbank. This way people can get the top end enchants without having to DE epics that people are likely to need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Addamus View Post
    They're doing the same thing my guild does. We have someone who is alch/chanting and he makes alch stones then DEs them to put the crystals in the gbank. This way people can get the top end enchants without having to DE epics that people are likely to need.
    ty,
    If I make them can somebdy else disenchant them for me right.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    ty,
    No, you have to be an enchanter as well
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    ty,
    No, as they are Bind on Pickup, you can only do that if that same toon is an alchemist and an enchanter.

Everyone has been doing this since cata launch... The whole Maelstrom cristals market depends on it on almost every server in the world.