Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Any female friendly interface suggestions?

Ok flame me all you want but I don't like any of the interface options I've seen out there. I know you guys don't care much for the graphics as long as it works in game but I would really love something softer on the eyes. I'm not talking pink hearts and butterflies, just something prettier. I'd love any suggestions.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 "Performance over looks, noob!"

I used to have these addons before, bartender4 you need to be able to configure the actionbars to fit well. It's alot of configuring to get it the way you want, with x-perl aswell. The sexy map you can change to different themes, the spartan ui cant be changed. maybe not be what you were looking for, I suggest you browse wow.curse.com for addons and you'll find what you want.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-10 at 08:09 AM.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but if only I had that screenshot I saw on my old guilds website of someone who had Hello Kitty around every aspect of their UI.

I was never a huge fan of SpartanUI I mean it looks cool and all, but its not really changable

x-perl will always be classic

Also, that chat in screenshot is fail

Elv's UI is pretty cool, easy on the eyes, minimalistic, and pretty much comes with everything you need... though I'm kinda thinking of going back and redoing my old UI and upgrading that.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest going through the hundreds of Cataclysm-compatible updates listed on WoWInterface.

Every interface lists, in it's name, if it's been updated for Cataclysm or not - the (4.0) tag on the names.

Here's the main category for it - http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat28.html

Rownbear I do like a lot of aspect from that interface. I've put in the research and come across a lot of things I like. For example I saw these animated unitframes I thought were cute. But it came with a terrible UI. I like that you mixed and match. I might have to try that.

Kaellen Elv's UI isn't bad, simple and cute but I wouldn't mind something a little more fancy.

Merrena I said pretty, not extremely Asian!

Taryble I was hoping this post would save me the time, but I think I'm headed there inevitably...

I use elv's ui as a base and added in a few things i twas lacking

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    I would suggest going through the hundreds of Cataclysm-compatible updates listed on WoWInterface.

Every interface lists, in it's name, if it's been updated for Cataclysm or not - the (4.0) tag on the names.

Here's the main category for it - http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat28.html
    Usually I don't do the whole off-topic thing, but I needed to give you some FIREFLY PROPS. /highfive

@OP:
    I'm at a loss to help you, unfortunately.

I'm a female player who couldn't care less about having a 'pretty' or 'cute' interface, as long as I have something minimalist and efficient, so I don't really think I have anything that I can offer up.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Merrena

If you like the look/idea behind the spartan UI art at the bottom, then Sunn Viewport Art would be a good option also. It has 12 separate art collections last time I looked, so gives you a wide spread selection of art work already. I'm sure with a little work you'd be able to design your own viewport art pieces yourself. It gives quite a few options, including a top screen viewport and each panel is able to be stretched and minimized to only include the items you want placed in the area.

Deleted
    People are going to hate me for this, but...TukUI.
    This is one of the rare cases I'd suggest it in.

Dominos
    Buttonfacade
    Shadowed Unit Frames (a million times better looking than xpearl imo)
    Titan Panel up top there
    Sexymap

I just went ahead and made my own UI, after none of the packages on WoWInterface were what I wanted.

And it doesn't even have to be configured like mine; with Dominos/Sexymap you can put everything where ever the hell you want. Basically, with those addons, you can create an awesome custom UI for yourself. TukUI and Spartan UI are ugly as a sin and too big to me. I also play on a laptop, so I like my UI being fairly compact.

I do, however, wish I could find a skin for recount and the chatbox.
    Last edited by Neurotoxinx; 2011-01-10 at 08:18 AM.

Deleted
    I find roth ui to be very well organized while aesthetically pleasing and light-weight.

Deleted
    LUI - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...0-LUIv2.0.html

LUI is a Next Generation World of Warcraft User Interface dedicated to replace the standard Blizzard UI in a way you cannot imagine.

Main Features of LUI v3:
    - Full automatic installation
    - Support for all addons
    - Support for all resolutions from 1280 pixels in width up to 1920
    - Over 200 Textures that will make your WoW look better than ever before.
    - Option Panel with more than 3000 possibilities to make your UI unique.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rownbear View Post

I used to have these addons before, bartender4 you need to be able to configure the actionbars to fit well. It's alot of configuring to get it the way you want, with x-perl aswell. The sexy map you can change to different themes, the spartan ui cant be changed. maybe not be what you were looking for, I suggest you browse wow.curse.com for addons and you'll find what you want.
    wow. Just wow.

I like my UI minimalistic but still clean and good looking. So dont think I can help you here :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambercom View Post
    I know you guys don't care much for the graphics as long as it works in game but I would really love something softer on the eyes.
    Helloooo stereotyping. Why even bother with dragging male and female into this. Just ask for something that looks good?

Deleted
    Hello I'm a girl please suggest me an UI. Now I've seen it all.

Look up Aliena's Interface Pack on WoWInterface (yes, the TankSpot chick). She's got a pretty clean layout with some nice artwork for kgPanels.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavannie View Post
    Helloooo stereotyping. Why even bother with dragging male and female into this. Just ask for something that looks good?
    Agreed. I'm a female player also, and i much prefer performance over Pretty. Should have just stated you wanted a nice looking UI. There are plenty out there, check curse

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...loKittyUI.html

I'm also a female player, but i use http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3524

As a healer i like to keep my interface as clean as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rownbear View Post

I loled for the answer of the GM .... It's WIN!

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?