Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, it comes with arch data. I've got arch nodes in my GM2 database for BC, Wrath, and Cata zones. My Arch skill is right at 100, so I obviously didn't locate them myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I have this single problem. I got my nodes to work with gathermats and all with my archaeology. But my problem is that now that I got it up and working my Arh (Archaeology Helper) is HUUGE!
    And it haven't changed the scaling at all. So if I change the scaling to make everything smaller the letters and nodes etc becomes so small that I can barely see them + the red/yellow/green marker areas does not really match up with how I move.
    Anyone know how to fix that? ^^

Edit: the markers does now match up with how I move after I played some CoD4 MW2 but everything is still very very small
    Last edited by Spphy; 2011-01-13 at 09:24 PM.

I have gathermate2 working with all of my toons except one, the nodes turn in to circles when i'm close just like normal, but the ones with ore actually in them don't show up. I have to go around looking as if gathermate2 is not there. The only good it does is let me know a node is there, not if it has ore in it. And this only happens on 1 toon, all other or ok. Anyone got any ideas plz help.

Moetion
    Last edited by Moetion; 2012-07-21 at 10:10 AM. Reason: typos

Deleted
    It should only tell you where ores could spawn. No addon can tell you where ores have spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    It should only tell you where ores could spawn. No addon can tell you where ores have spawned.
    Sorry, If I wasn't clear - Try this - As you fly towards a node it is 1st solid , some are colors etc, as you get closer it becomes a circle for me a red one, but the ones with ore in them become solid again meaning they have ore, herbs. This is how it works for everyone one of my toons except one, whenever he is close they all turn to red circles, even the ones with ore in them. Any ideas on why this is happening?

Moetion

Deleted
    Have you enabled the respective resource tracking? That's what is responsible for the yellow dots - they're rendered in C, addons can't even influence them.