Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    all horde go wardens vigil and turtle the shit out of it.

problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Doesn't take lots of money or time. I could probably hammer out a change in an hour, and a change could be put into play in maybe a day since the fix really isn't that hard, just some code.
    I think it's funny how people think that designing huge things is a simple and easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ns66 View Post
    we all know TB is locked down by 1 faction for weeks at a time, it's so obvious that anyone with IQ of 10 will see the problem, but why blizzard has been silent and so reluctant to "fix" it in any meaningful way, or even set it up like this to begin with?

it's because lots of people will change to faction that locks down TB and gain access to dailies and BH raids, that's $30 each, that's lots of revenue for blizzard

think about it, then you will understand everything is by design, blizzard is not as stupid as you think they are
    "For the money" is a tried and tested reasoning behind conspiracy theories, but I think "To draw attention away from the REAL problems" deserves an honorable mention. (Cue numerous threads about class/spec imbalances in pve/pvp)

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool story, bro.
    Memes such as "Cool Story Bro" are not welcome here. /Dalliah
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-01-12 at 07:12 AM.

"History does not allow freedom to be defended by the weak and the timid." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    all horde go wardens vigil and turtle the shit out of it.

Problim?
    Fixed it for ya.

15+ Year Old Account
    TB is indeed very badly made.. But, by all means, NO.

Also, "blizzard is not as stupid as you think they are." None, EVER, said that people in Blizzard are stupid. WoW is the most succesfull MMO and that requires some intelligence right there..

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

tol barad has equal for both sides regardless of population. what does population balance have to do with it
    dumbest thing I've read all day

1. WG was always in the hands of the overpopulated side - which gave the underpopulated faction an incentive to transfer and make the balance worse
    2. Lol Barad will only let you in on a 1 for 1 basis, meaning you have a small incentive to transfer off the overpopulated side

I really don't know how I can make it simpler, except maybe make a drawing with apples and oranges and a cat.

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 06:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strongheart View Post
    Who would pay $30 to access Thunder Bluff?
    I would. My favourite imaginary city of all time. Totally cool factor +11. And it's nice for enemy-city pvp if you have stealth and engineering or equivalent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post

1. WG was always in the hands of the overpopulated side - which gave the underpopulated faction an incentive to transfer and make the balance worse
    2. Lol Barad will only let you in on a 1 for 1 basis, meaning you have a small incentive to transfer off the overpopulated side

I really don't know how I can make it simpler, except maybe make a drawing with apples and oranges and a cat.
    Derp, WG didn't force each sides to be balanced in numbers, either.

Hence your comment is the dumbest one of the day. Hurrdurr!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 06:06 AM ----------

I would. My favourite imaginary city of all time. Totally cool factor +11. And it's nice for enemy-city pvp if you have stealth and engineering or equivalent.

what r u talking about. tol barad has nothing to do with population each side is forced to be equal

i dont know how i can make this simpler for u with out a pop up book

Genn and Safol are right. Unless there aren't enough players to fill a whole team (very VERY rare issue), at no given point can one team outnumber the other.

Deleted
    Here's a conspiracy theory;

Goldsellers and Blizzard are the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Doesn't take lots of money or time. I could probably hammer out a change in an hour, and a change could be put into play in maybe a day since the fix really isn't that hard, just some code.
    this right here shows that you have absolutely zero knowledge about how programming works. sure at a more basic form it's just code, hell you can go further than that and say at it's MOST basic form it's just zeroes and ones. that doesn't make you right though.

before you go spitting out trollish comments you need to think to yourself "is what i am saying not correct in any way?" if that answer is yes then you need to refrain from posting

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    TB is indeed very badly made.. But, by all means, NO.

Also, "blizzard is not as stupid as you think they are." None, EVER, said that people in Blizzard are stupid. WoW is the most succesfull MMO and that requires some intelligence right there..
    While it does require some intelligence, okay a lot of intelligence, that doesn't mean that the curent design of Tol Barad is good. I know blizz has to have something more than that planned for TB and while i admit i don't like what they said they're changing about TB, i will withhold all my judgment until i actually play the finished product