What addons do you use?

Im a new death knight and im tanking and dpsing with dual spec, i was wondering what addon do you use to Track your Dots and their timers, or one that tells you that its not on.

I am also looking for one that is like the Rune system on wow but i want to be able to move it closer to the action bar

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Blood Shield Tracker
    2) Magic Runes (This is probably the one you're looking for)
    3) Omen
    4) Recount
    5) Grid
    6) Deadly Boss Mods
    7) Bartender
    8) OmniCC
    9) Scrolling Battle Text
    10) Tidy Plates
    11) Skinner

More importantly, get Blood Shield Tracker for tanking, a must have

Thank you so much, i was looking and i was so overwhelmed on which ones would work for what i need

Deleted
    I use DKIRunes to track runes, diseases and runic power. Provides a clean, well presented layout which is easily moved around and provides all the info you need at a glance.

15+ Year Old Account
    DDR ( DocsDebugRunes ) is amazing for Runes. I used to use DKI but now I absolutely love DDR. Just search curse for Docs if you wanna see what I'm talking about.

I use Rune it All for rune management, i use Parrot and Satrinas Buff Frames for scrolling combat text and buff/debuff management respectively.
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk View Post
    DDR ( DocsDebugRunes ) is amazing for Runes. I used to use DKI but now I absolutely love DDR. Just search curse for Docs if you wanna see what I'm talking about.
    Or follow the link I already posted above.

Death Knight Monitor is quite good for Rune/RP/Disease management
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

I'm still using a very outdated Magic Runes (if it ain't broke don't fix it)
    Need to Know - for trinkets/diseases/runic corruption/shadow infusion
    Atlas Loot
    Roll Hacker 7.8a
    Tidy Plates: Threat Plates (get the beta version)

I see that all of these addons will remove your initial set of runes under your portrait, im just trying to add a second bar similar to it closer to my action bars so when i go all tunnel vision

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    I'm still using a very outdated Magic Runes (if it ain't broke don't fix it)
    Need to Know - for trinkets/diseases/runic corruption/shadow infusion
    Atlas Loot
    Roll Hacker 7.8a
    Tidy Plates: Threat Plates (get the beta version)

UMMMM WTF

Does this always make you roll 100, or is it something completely different.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    UMMMM WTF

Does this always make you roll 100, or is it something completely different.
    You roll after everyone else and it makes your roll the highest by 1. Then it makes an ASCII coolface in party chat and says "lolumad?"
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    DBM until progression is done, Grid2 for life, auctioneer to stay filthy rich.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Quote Originally Posted by Burninfate View Post
    I see that all of these addons will remove your initial set of runes under your portrait, im just trying to add a second bar similar to it closer to my action bars so when i go all tunnel vision
    Most rune mods let you choose whether or not you want to keep the default bar. Not sure why you would, seems like pointless clutter.
    Beta Club Brosquad