Thread: leveling

Deleted

leveling

is pvp and dungeon leveling faster than questing alone

Its about the same.. I'd give the edge to Dungeons on the assumption that majority of the groups would actually finish and at a decent pace.
    BGs dont really pick up till you unlock AV.. But questing while not the fastest per default, is the most reliable and thus the one thats most likely to get you dinged faster.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Deleted
    well questing isnt as fast as what people think cos it takes time to go to the area and do they qwest while in dungeons u get like 100+ exp per kill so wailing caverns can have 3000+ exp

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx View Post
    well questing isnt as fast as what people think cos it takes time to go to the area and do they qwest while in dungeons u get like 100+ exp per kill so wailing caverns can have 3000+ exp
    dungeon running is limited by the dungeon queue. That aside, I've always said that questing while waiting for the dungeon queue to pop will always be the fastest, unless you're already ready to go with a full group.

Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    BGs dont really pick up till you unlock AV
    unless they're call to arms battlegrounds, it's not worth doing before you unlock AV, as stated above.
    85 Manabrødx Main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8dx/simple
    85 Gethax Alt
    I am dave ! yognaught
    /salute