demon pvp rotation

so i was messing around doing some demon specd arenas last night and i was wondering if it was more viable to spam hellfire and cast hand of guldan when its up and be able to move or to spam incinerate and use hand of guldan when its up while demon form, immo aura, and demon soul is active? thanks in advance guys

Really if you are demonology in arena you dont ever want to cast hellfire unless you are attacking more than 1 target, if you are chasing someone down you should be casting Fel Flame. The rotation that I use when demon in PvP is Meta, Demon Soul, Immo Aura, Immolate, Corruption, then SB spam. I only use incinerate if I have a molten core proc because it does much less damage. Also the tools that you have in demon form can be qute usefull in PvP such as Demon Leap. Hope this helps

The only danger with hellfire is mana consumption. Hellfire is a fantastic tool for pulling stealthers.

a good team will never let you cast, ever. unless you got some experienced peelers on your team, no one will ever make a turret demonology spec cast something. so casting hog will be out of the question. hell, even destruction specced locks wont be able to cast a lot against competent teams.