15+ Year Old Account

4.0.6 QQ Posts will not be tolerated

Just a reminder. Play nice, use words you would use in front of your grandmother (unless she's a trucker or a sailor), and keep your opinion constructive. If you want to yell and scream and rage, go outside or perhaps to trade chat. No one here wants to read that.

I'm watching you.

R.I.P. YARG

My grandmother is a pirate!

/slapself

Okay I'm done. Soooooooooooooooo... ISF is now exclusive to Destro, and is a flat 8% bonus to fire and (eh?) shadow damage. Do we need to be reminded time and time again how life isn't fair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Deleted
    im actually looking forward to the patch tbh, theres nerfs here and there of course but some of it looks good. theres still much balancing to be done (do they ever stop balancing really? ^ ^)

now if they would just hit ice lance with the nerf bat a bit i could laugh my ass off at mage qq for a couple of days *_*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Just a reminder. Play nice, use words you would use in front of your grandmother (unless she's a trucker or a sailor), and keep your opinion constructive. If you want to yell and scream and rage, go outside or perhaps to trade chat. No one here wants to read that.

I'm watching you.
    Aha! So it's you who sends all those retards to the trade chat. That is not nice thing to do of you. :<

I too would love to see these posts stop.
    Beta Club

15+ Year Old Account
    It's ok to bitch and moan, just do it with respectable language, without insinuating that someone at blizzard "hates warlocks" or "plays a <class this change buffs>"

If you want to be heard, say you don't like it and possibly why you don't like it, with actual in game reasons. "I don't like it, I think rogues are too powerful already and this change decreases my chances against them." is a hell of a lot better than "omg gg bliz frakin' rogz rape me up the a$$ daily and now i get it twice?!?!1one!? i gues dey hate lawkz lol i'm quitting conspiracy 15$ a month reroll paladins"

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    "omg gg bliz frakin' rogz rape me up the a$$ daily and now i get it twice?!?!1one!? i gues dey hate lawkz lol i'm quitting conspiracy 15$ a month reroll paladins"
    well, it's true... Rogues do it from behind ;P

anyway, we're warlocks, we don't cry, we set people on fire, and use their tears to summon demons to kill their families

edit: actually we do cry sometimes, the beauty of watching the events of my previous sentence would bring tears of joy to any warlock's eyes

edit: oh god, INCOMING!
    Last edited by mmoc41ce4810a1; 2011-01-11 at 06:53 PM.

Ever since cataclysm came out, I've gotten a bit more depressed after reading upcoming patch notes. I truly hope something goes our way, because it feels like it hasn't since BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    The patch isn't finished.
    Just to emphasise the point.

But it's so frustrating to see nerf after nerf with no justification!

But what will people write posts about then of not to qq

15+ Year Old Account
    If you take a look at recent simcraft numbers, we're doing fine.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Aha! So it's you who sends all those retards to the trade chat. That is not nice thing to do of you. :<
    Gherkin is a Warlock, you expect him to do nice things? I to encourage these people to go to Trade chat to. That way I can just close trade chat and not have to deal with it. :P

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

I generally try to help people that send me tells. Top US50 guild means I get my fair share of them...the fun ones are the ones that try to argue. If you don't want to listen to what I have to say, don't ask me.

First of all, both my grandmothers are dead for a long time so if I use dirty words I would use it to their grave stones as well

I see some good chances and some chances I don't like.
    Like the duration on our armour is indefinably or till we are killed or switch them our self.
    But then I think mage intel buff and priest stamina buff would have to go the same way, also for some other buffs people can place on others or only on them self.
    I like the way they moved ISF out of reach for other classes except destruction warlocks but then again, only they get the bonus damage done to their fire and shadow damage spells.

Loosing the self healing from Fel Armor is bad.
    Demon locks have no real self healing in their rotation and need to use drain life now and that does not give full life back for the same amount of mana they get out of a life tab.
    True, aff locks have a great self healing system and it gets nerfed a little but this nerf hurts dungeon groups and raids as well.
    Healers have to do more now for warlocks when they could function well with a little less healing compared to mages.

And loosing of some good CC for affliction locks is no fun at all.
    fear goes down, seduction goes down, some mobs have a high break chance on both CC's, UA disspell silence goes down. Next they will nerf our banish spell to for it can lock out a demon for an other warlock, get a druid in tree form quiet or bubbles a water element from a frost mage.

All in all, I have some mixed feelings to these chances.