Dark Simulacrum & Clique (Quick Question)

Hey guys so, I was wondering for pvp when Dark Simulacrum for example becomes Pain Supression if I bind Dark Simulacrum to lets say middle mouse click to clique, and then I middle mouse click on my healer who's getting trashed to give him Pain Supression, does this work?

Thank you for reading

I don't think it will. Such mods in general (Bartender had that, too) have issues with swapping spells as the spell ID used actually changes. So you bound Dark Simulacrum, ID XYZAB, but then later you try to cast a stolen Pain suppression, ID WEMFB. Does that make sense?
    SQUEAK.
    --(The Death of Rats, Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)

I think the best thing to do would be to make a macro that just targets your arena partner(s), and once they're targetted you can use your DS'd ability. A lot of people have:

/tar party1
    /tar party2
    /tar party3

etc. FYI, you can do a similar thing to quickly target members of the opposite team: arena1/arena2/arena3 etc. If you're talking about battlegrounds, you may want to specifically macro your healer's name, since you likely can't guarantee his group position. So /tar <healer name>.

aaa yes I get you, I guess I'll search up on it some more then, thank you for your answer.

---------- Post added 2011-01-11 at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Momome View Post
    I think the best thing to do would be to make a macro that just targets your arena partner(s), and once they're targetted you can use your DS'd ability. A lot of people have:

/tar party1
    /tar party2
    /tar party3

etc. FYI, you can do a similar thing to quickly target members of the opposite team: arena1/arena2/arena3 etc. If you're talking about battlegrounds, you may want to specifically macro your healer's name, since you likely can't guarantee his group position. So /tar <healer name>.
    Yes this would work well, thank you Much appreciated for your response.