Deleted

Valorous Dreadnaught Shoulderplates

Whats up with the model change on them? Strangely only the dps one has a different model.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone knows. I don't recall ever seeing a blue response to the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm guessing its the model for the latter seasons of warrior pvp gear in cata, near as the same as vicious but with more spikes and fire
    PC Specs
    Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower - CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K - CPU Cooler: Titan Fenrir Evo Extreme - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V PRO - RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600 - GPU: 2GB GTX 680 - SSD: 120GB Intel 520 Series - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB - PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750

This wowhead comment explains the reason:
    Since WotLK came out, Blizzard had 2 copies of T7 Warrior Shoulders in the game data. One was listed as a PvP shoulder, but under a number that wasn't used. When Cata came out with new pvp stuff, it finally reached that number, and it was given a new model (Bloodthirsty/Vicious Gladiator Plate Shoulders). However, that model was still assigned the T7 Warrior texture, so the shoulders are a combination of the two.