Thread: Justice Points

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Justice Points

Hey there everyone,

Is there anything to spend Justice points on other than (crappy) gear? Once I get heroic gear the JP is wasted, and it's not hard to get heroic gear either. I miss being able to buy gems and pvp gear.

Please don't say buy for your off-set, because many of my toons have a pvp off-set. The ones which tank or heal get dps gear fast enough from quick random queues anyway.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time to stop wasting time in collecting more JP and start raiding for VP.

You were only able to buy gems and pvp gear from a lower tier, there is no lower tier atm. JP is intended for you to fill slots to get raid ready, thats it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Lol..?

OT: I don't think there is. =( I feel the same way as you.

Wish there was some type of farmable thing to get with JP.

I think Blizzard wanted to get away from having people being able to buy PVP gear with JP because it ment that raiders (PVE people) who never PVP could get the gear with out even entering one battleground... I strongly believe that you should only get PVP gear by doing PVP and not by doing heroic or raids. Now on the other side I do agree that there should be gems or mounts or something besides the old WOTLK ones that you can get with JP... but then we would see a lot of JC QQin because the prices of gems would drop to the ground.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzi View Post
    Lol..?

OT: I don't think there is. =( I feel the same way as you.

Wish there was some type of farmable thing to get with JP.
    What is so funny ? The OP doesnt need any more "crappy" JP gear. So wouldnt it make sense to start raiding and collect VP for raiding gear ? If he wants to collect more JP for nothing... then by all means lol.

Deleted
    boa kit? =)

Deleted
    Not really helpful, my guild is not ready for raiding and of course pugs are always elitist. "What? You don't know all the fights for something most of the WoW population hasn't even seen? No you can't come you scrub! Neither do you have the ability to learn fights as you go nor interrupt/dps/dispel as appropriate."

Deleted
    If you are fully heroic geared then I guess there isnt anything valuable for you to buy, try to max it and wait for Blizzard to add anything usefull.
    Till then I guess you can stop running heroics beside the daily one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnozis View Post
    I think Blizzard wanted to get away from having people being able to buy PVP gear with JP because it ment that raiders (PVE people) who never PVP could get the gear with out even entering one battleground... I strongly believe that you should only get PVP gear by doing PVP and not by doing heroic or raids. Now on the other side I do agree that there should be gems or mounts or something besides the old WOTLK ones that you can get with JP... but then we would see a lot of JC QQin because the prices of gems would drop to the ground.
    I would assume that on good servers, the prices of gems are already starting to drop to the ground. Vashj-US's, one of the worst 10 servers for progression in WotLK, prices are already between 30-80ish for all uncuts and 60-120ish for cut.

Also, as a rogue, I bought all the priest healing gear from JP, as well as the offhands. That set just looks so cool.
    Last edited by rcc6214; 2011-01-11 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Misspelled on...

Deleted
    lvl 1-80 Heirlooms

If you don't need any JP gear, and you aren't an enchanter, the best you can do is buy the 1hander axe (best point to gold ratio), wait 2 hours and vendor it for a measly 26 or so gold. Repeat every couple hours. It's pretty worthless but honestly the alternative is just to let JPs you pick up go to waste. I wouldn't farm JPs to do this but if you're getting them anyway running heroics for valor or rep, you may as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neveryevery View Post
    Not really helpful, my guild is not ready for raiding and of course pugs are always elitist. "What? You don't know all the fights for something most of the WoW population hasn't even seen? No you can't come you scrub! Neither do you have the ability to learn fights as you go nor interrupt/dps/dispel as appropriate."
    Uhm, I think people should stop putting words in each other's mouths... Rated simply stated that once you've got everything from Justice Points, it's time to focus on Valor Points, which is entirely true at this point. Gems and Chaos Orbs will become purchasable later on.

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    Uhm, I think people should stop putting words in each other's mouths... Rated simply stated that once you've got everything from Justice Points, it's time to focus on Valor Points, which is entirely true at this point. Gems and Chaos Orbs will become purchasable later on.
    Funny how you're now putting words in Blizz's mouth :P

10+ Year Old Account
    What is so funny ? The OP doesnt need any more "crappy" JP gear. So wouldnt it make sense to start raiding and collect VP for raiding gear ? If he wants to collect more JP for nothing... then by all means lol.
    Because it didn't answer his question by any means. The only thing you told him to do was to buy Valor Points gear, when that wasn't what he was asking.

OT(kinda): Is there anything that isn't gear sold by VP vendors? I'm curious as to what kind of stuff will be on the market in the future.

I would use this time to buy all the (1-80) BoA gear. Even if you don't think you would ever use it, I would still buy them all up if you are JP capped. Ya never know when you will be sitting around wanting to level a new class some day. Once you have all the BoA gear.... you can't do much.

Deleted
    Heirlooms, obviously.

I'm sure blizz will add items in future patches.... like chaos orbs purchasable with JP's.

Some people, like me, actually enjoy doing 5-mans, so I don't see your point here other then trolling.

It seems to me that Blizzard is trying to make a point of Chaos Orbs remaining BoP (reducing needing to trades that can use them) and I haven't seen evidence otherwise. I can see this changing when the new Orb comes out.
    OT: If you are capped with Justice get Dalaran heirloom gear. Personally as a tank I have seen relatively few drops in heroics (other than Impetuous Query way too much) so I can see I will have to use my justice points to buy gear.