Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Its kinda sad to see someone put so much effort into something when you know its never going to happen, regardless of how good or bad the idea is its just sad

15+ Year Old Account
    added steam warrior abilities. the whole post needs a neat edit thou :\.

I'm a go ahead and say no, sounds like druids without tank option with shaman's totems.....a lil too complicated.

Also I'll go a head and say I liked it A LOT better then most other "hero class ideas" I've read.
    Cataclysm has dropped loot. [The Horde]
    Saurfang rolls 56.
    Thrall rolls 1.
    Vol'Jin rolls 43.
    Mankrik rolls 90.
    Garrosh rolls 100.
    Garrosh has recieved loot. [The Horde]

shamanvspaladin.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    Even if this was a good idea it wouldnt fit lore anyways because the gnomes dont make machines to destory thats only goblins
    You sir sound like you have never been to gnomer... seriously

Gnomes have all sorts of machines that are made for fighting.

The difference between goblins and gnomes is.

Goblins pack there devices with explosives, even if its a simple parachute, they add some gunpowder to make it an x-parachute

Gnomes, make devices that backfire half the time, or do something that simply makes no sense. Ie a mind control cap that gives your target control over you.

Gnomes bring the heat to battle just as much as goblins do. The only thing you may say is, goblins like to blow stuff up alot more then gnomes do. ( and thats why we love them)

15+ Year Old Account
    :\ It's sad to see that a class exclusive to Gnomes and Goblins receives so much bad feedback. the ironic part is that Goblins & Gnomes are known for their mechanical inventions and superior engineering. (chopers, airplanes, trains,zeppelins, shredders and all mechanical stuff are mostly the work of these two races.) regardless of this people reffer to this hero class as something "far from wow universe" :\.

btw I updated chemists and gave them a new resource system

No. I hate gnomes... :\ sorry.

Deleted
    Race exclusief hero class *gigglesnort* I don't see that happen.

sadly a engineer/tinker/machinist will never be a class since engineering is already a profession in the game.

I'd love it though, it's my favourite
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

10+ Year Old Account
    No way breh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristeas View Post
    Race exclusief hero class *gigglesnort* I don't see that happen.
    we did have Druids since vanilla and they were race exclusive to begin with. the hero class part, perhaps. but no one likes to see a gay BE in his pink battle suit chasing skirts...

so yeah, *gigglesnort* it's kinda happen-able.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    we did have Druids since vanilla and they were race exclusive to begin with. the hero class part, perhaps. but no one likes to see a gay BE in his pink battle suit chasing skirts...

so yeah, *gigglesnort* it's kinda happen-able.
    Just because you are apparently so insecure about your sexual preference that you are convinced anyone who rolls a particular race in an MMO must be gay doesn't mean everyone else is that immature.

On topic, this is a very interesting idea, but as mentioned with Engineering already in game it would be difficult to really give it enough unique flavour to full all three talent specs and all of the trainer skills. I am not sure if people would be mad about the idea of the race restriction though, considering they recently changed Druids because they were the only class which were only available to one race each.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I think you wiped too many times in Gnomeregan in vanilla

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Just because you are apparently so insecure about your sexual preference that you are convinced anyone who rolls a particular race in an MMO must be gay doesn't mean everyone else is that immature.
    I didn't get your point. but to make this clear I wasn't making fun of the player but the game character.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryses View Post
    I think you wiped too many times in Gnomeregan in vanilla
    WARNING! WARNING! INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!

haha and no, sadly, I joined during the end days of vanilla and didn't do much dungeons. wiped alot in blackrock depths thou.
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2011-01-12 at 02:57 PM.