Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anyone else annoyed?

Im finding myself queing for randoms every day, waiting the 40 min que QQ i know, and i get into groups, my dps averages on 15-20k depending on fight, but i see people doing 7k 8k, with full 333 346, i am mostly epiced, but still. Also im finding the more i get geared up, the more bad players i get with me, anyone else experience this? and also do you guys think there is any way blizzard is going to make it so the average item level ques with the other average item level, or something to balance this out

Deleted
    I know what you mean, im a prot warrior. And on single target i usually do 9-10k dps.... and im usually top on dmg -.-. Its just pathetic.

Yeah because tank damage isn't totally awesome right now or anything.

Also OP, lemme guess you're a hunter or DK?

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

This is why I do not run heroics unless it is a guild run. I hate heroics in general and always have so yeah.

This post is more about leet dps and not the LFD tool. blah

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes i get the feeling (and i have no proof of this) the LFG tool deliberately stacks the underachievers/under geared with those who are much, much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxia View Post
    This post is more about leet dps and not the LFD tool. blah
    Agreed. Elitism in WoW is getting worse all the time. Instead of teaching, people choose to put others down and brag about their own leetness.

I'm in 333/346 mostly and I'm usually top DPS in heroics ranging from 7-9K. Did HGrim Batol with @9 and everyone else barely doing 5.5 and tank doing under 4K. I think it does get balanced in a way, it'll match a higher average ilevel with a lower average ilevel, otherwise if you had 5 man team at min, it just wouldn't gear the community and you'll always have 40 minute queues.

well i knew 5k was the minimum required , that means i had groups doing 8 k dps each and ofc wasnt that fast but was good enuff at least for me not to go oom . now you guise are all leet and u do sound like wanted to show e-peen lol ... poor of u ! u should just stop puging and get rid of that rage in there.

im 339 and doing 14k average on most fights. tank and spank fights i can get around 15k (kitty dps)

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind it too much, so long as the boss dies I couldn't care less what their dps is, so long as they actually contributed in some way.

If they're pulling something drastically low I might say something, but thats about it.

However, I wouldn't consider your theory about as you get better gear you experience more "underachieving" players in your groups completely bogus. From personal experience I believe this happened in WotLK too, and as I got better gear I was paired with fresh 80s with greens and blues more and more often who could only pull a fraction of the dps I could manage on bosses.

Probably going to be flamed for the above paragraph but meh, I sometimes believe that's what the LFD tool really does.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Deleted
    Do you really need to qq about this, it's something you dont even have to do but is beneficial and it's not like you can't do anything else while waiting for the que, if ur a hybrid roll healer or tank to make the group better, if you can't well tough luck, it's not like it would be easy to fix it even if they tried, that would just make the que EVEN worse if u'd make up groups of certain "performance" lvl.

If the OP played professional basketball he would go up to street hoops pick-up games and then proceed to let people know that it frustrates him that they can't play at his level.

im 339 and doing 14k average on most fights. tank and spank fights i can get around 15k (kitty dps)
    precisely , im normally healing but in offspecc kitty dps i can get 15 k but fights that i dont has to move much ... now ask me how i do on that drake guy in vortex lol .. i hate it -.-

lol why would you even want to be grouped with people in full epics. You wait 40 minutes as it is, do you expect it to be faster if you shrink the applicant pool? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone is going to be as leet as you Mrraindropzx... So just deal with it.

When you are fully epiced out after 1 month of playtime....you are the tip top of the curve on most servers. You should expect to see players with much, much worse gear than you on a regular basis...because alot of people don't, or won't be able to put the time in that you did...to get the gear you have...so quickly.

It took me a month to hit 85 on 2 toons. But WOW isn't my life and I don't play every day for multiple hours. So now, somehow I'm not worthy of being in your group?

Quote Originally Posted by Doowoo View Post
    I know what you mean, im a prot warrior. And on single target i usually do 9-10k dps.... and im usually top on dmg -.-. Its just pathetic.
    Really? you get a 6-7k attack power buff when you are getting face clapped, what do you expect? Take that away and your dps will be shit and you won't hold threat to save your life...

I'm more annoyed by the fact that I wait 30-40 minutes for a dungeon and join one in progress.
    Usually it's a fail run that involves a couple wipes due to poor tanking/healing (probably the reason others left in the first place) that falls apart before completing.
    I would say I get "in progress" ones 50% of the time, and of those, probably 50% are fail runs that never finish.

Low DPS though, I don't care as long as we finish.
    The way I see it, my 16k will help carry someone to my ultimate goal, dungeon completion.

10+ Year Old Account
    New heroic players are about 5 - 7 depending on the class and the party buffs.
    Raiding (346 ish) are typically over 10K again depending on above.

The dps is exceptionally class dependent atm, there have been very few class dps adjustments since launch. So of course we'll see a range versus a balance.