Do you use kill command in MM or SV rotation?

I'M pve SV and I pull about 12k dps in 336 iLvL and I was just wondering if anyone uses kill command in MM or SV spec. I don't but was curious, and how hard does it hit for as BM, MM and SV?
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

as MM I use it in PvP when procced and in SV I use it during LnL if I'm about to cap on focus.. not really sure if it is worth it, but I usually pull around 18k-20k single target fights as a 350 avg SV hunter

I never use it in a MM or SV spec. I spend focus on other spells.

Deleted
    In bm it can crit pretty well, im in 348 i lvl and in bm with a spirit beast of lvl 85 i can crit about 15 - 25k with kill comand so in bm you definetly SHOULD use it, in mm i only use it when it procs from my talent Resistance is Futile and yet then it wont crit as much in bm but its a nice dps which crits pretty often and i dont know about sv i think its not worth it.

it's actually decent in SV but only if you have enough focus to pop it between your LnL proc.

No. It is a DPS loss to use Kill Command as SV at any time. It is better to fire 2 Explosive Shots in a row than to use Kill Command in between them. No, that's not a joke.

If Black Arrow is on cooldown during a LnL, I'll cast Kill Command instead. Otherwise I don't bother with it.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I don't even have it keybound in SV.

If you have 40 focus to spare and you exp shot and your black arrow is on cds i think its better to use the focus on two arcane shots. The dmg from two arcane shot citts can be up to 40k or around 20k if you dont critt with them. A Kill Command will only give you 10k-20k dmg.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, I definitely don't use it as SV; it's simply not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Nope, don't use it.

Always a loss. KC should be BM's signature.

if >40 focus during LnL proc, Explosive ->KC->Explosive-> Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    Is a DPS loss. Seriously, check it out on femaledwarf.com

Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    No. Explosive > Cobra > Explosive > Arcane > Explosive