Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    To be Honest i found the BC Heros a lot Harder, at least some of them. Shattered Halls used to be Really fuck you up with that 7+ Mobs at Once Trash Groups and so on.
    I also Remember back then mob groups draining me oom because i had to Shift out Of Tree Form to get rid of Poison everytime because you couldn't cure poison in Tree Form. Shadow Labyritnh was also really Tough at the Beginning. Not to forget the "one hit" Meteor Trash in Arcatraz

So i realy like the Difficulty of Cataclysm Heroics.
    Druid since Feb. 06

Quote Originally Posted by Nasok1986 View Post
    They are already not hard in full 346 lvl gear. They will become zerg fests in 359 ilvl
    yeah but in 359 ilvl why do heroics? i wont be it will be a waste of time ill be valor cap from raiding

We also just tend to nerf content over time because the original players hitting that content have moved on, so we want to open it up to a wider audience.
    i just don't like this at all.

i mean, we just all know what nerfing heroics difficulty + easier access to better items is gonna give : wotlk2.
    and it's gonna be aoe feast again for those who'll have 359+ gear. --edit : well it's already happening actually now that i think of it--

guess by then, guild wars 2 will hopefully be available.
    Last edited by sacrypheyes; 2011-01-11 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthKosh View Post
    Thanks Ghostcrawler you killed all intrest in this game for me.
    Free epics for no work is what was interesting to you? If you took the 3 seconds to understand the game is much better now than it was last expansion you'd eagerly be paying twice as much a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good post if you ask me.
    Warlock (SL main)

*claps*
    Can i get an hurray for GC?
    Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    Real Life is just an illusion caused by lack of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by DarthKosh View Post
    Thanks Ghostcrawler you killed all intrest in this game for me.
    Why? Because he wants Heroics to be a challenge and not something to be served on a silver platter?

Quote Originally Posted by Livistos View Post
    I've never loved healing more than in Cataclysm.

I've never hated pugging more than in Cataclysm.
    This^^^^ i fully agree with
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

I say keep challenges coming. All of WotLK's "difficult" areas were pretty much a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickynoo831 View Post
    Free epics for no work is what was interesting to you? If you took the 3 seconds to understand the game is much better now than it was last expansion you'd eagerly be paying twice as much a month.
    It means that I work odd hours and have limited time to play. In wotlk i could advince my toon in the time I had to play. Right now I have hit a wall and the game stopped being fun.

The heroics are already zerg fests for my guild, most of us average something like 350 item level. CC stopped being used at 346 average.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    To be Honest i found the BC Heros a lot Harder, at least some of them. Shattered Halls used to be Really fuck you up with that 7+ Mobs at Once Trash Groups and so on.
    I also Remember back then mob groups draining me oom because i had to Shift out Of Tree Form to get rid of Poison everytime because you couldn't cure poison in Tree Form. Shadow Labyritnh was also really Tough at the Beginning. Not to forget the "one hit" Meteor Trash in Arcatraz

So i realy like the Difficulty of Cataclysm Heroics.
    H BM (t4 of GTFO), H SL pre nerf, "Time for fun" (aka wipe the party), and that list goes on.

Deleted
    at the end of the day, normal modes are the 'zerg' content. you still get rep, and you gear up in 333 blues, which once you have, you are ready for heroics. People want to jump straight into heroics, and are experiencing problems. To me the biggest problems are 1 hour dps queues, which is obviously because the role of tank and healer are less attractive to most players, and the lack of a decent VOIP system (where you can talk to other players, rather than typing). Dungeons and dragons online has this and it makes doing dungeons a really fun experience, as you can chat with your teammates. Some work on this would be a great addition to the game.

Heroics were hard as shit for about 1 week. After that they've been becoming constantly easier at a very rapid rate (although I mostly do Guild runs). I mean, with a group of people who are all decked out in a mix of 346 and 359 gear you can faceroll your way through a dungeon practically without any CC and with very few mana breaks. I play healing as MS (druid), and when I had a mix of 333 and 346 gear I really had to watch my mana. Now that I'm in a mix of 346 and 359 it's like I'm spending more time DPSing bosses than I spend healing party members.

I personally love that some people find the game too hard now. Trims away a bunch of baddies and we end up with a better game in the end.

Epic post, TLDR:
    Ghostcrawler: Heroics too hard? Your bad, get better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Erm... Like I said in the other topic...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Third, the game could do a better job of telling a group why they failed so that so much blame doesn’t fall at the feet of the healer
    DO WANT!
    lol.... "You wiped on (X) due to (insert player name) not moving out of the fire"

imagine what groups would be like then

Quote Originally Posted by Nickynoo831 View Post
    Yes, everyone has to find the current model more fun. After all that is Nickynoo831's opinion. God forbid some people disagree with him.

if you say TL;DR you only prove you're an ignorant tot who shouldnt play this game. Read!!! i know most of you (ok some of you) can!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dungeons are back to where they were in BC, harder and fun!!! People got lazy in Wrath skills went a lot of step backwards and now all QQ well i got a solution.... learn to play your class again and then do the dungeons as i havent had much problems with them.. yeah pugs are mostly a joke as a bad pug from wrath experience is now just horrid. Funny how fast someone will complain about the time it takes to learn a new place and clear it, gold is easy as pie to get for repairs and faceraping dungeons and raids is no fun.. i missed weeks of wipes to kill a new boss as it provided people with sense of accomplishment which wrath never provided.. Healing got a bit intense but only due to the fact that people cant spam stuff allday and never run out of mana which they can now... i dont remember any dungeon where i went below 90% in wrath on my shaman, i hardly even paid attention anymore and just spammed CH or whatever button i wanted to hit.

BTW.. my toons is 335 ilvl and i think heroics are pretty easy tbh but thats only cause i have experienced times where dungeons were actually hard, i remember being 8/9 and 4/5 in bt and mh pre nerf and that felt a good place to be as it was hard to get there.. strategies had to be studied, on some bosses you had sims to learn fights, lol...