Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    2 pups only on beauty is kind of too much of a nerf, i cced 2 adds as a resto drood throughout the whole fight easily. dont tell me 3 pups is omfghardasshit if a healer can cc 2. dont really need the nerf imo
    as for baron... blizz better give him like blood strike or death strike or smth like that to regain health for himself
    i mean comon that fight wud be so boring, like just a tank and spank really, without the mending

lol@saying the majority of players have beaten heroics

thats why pugs are so bad right

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Unmanageable? Don't make me laugh, I have simply zerged them down several times with Pug groups that weren' even all that great.
    All those changes are completely unnecessary, if anything Heroics are already way too easy.
    Oh well back to WOTLK style I guess.
    Zerging beauty is only possible if the overall gear level of the group trivializes heroics to begin with. This is not the appropriate level to balance heroics around, heroics should be balanced around being challenging, but possible, to people in the appropriate starting gear.

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lowta View Post
    2 pups only on beauty is kind of too much of a nerf, i cced 2 adds as a resto drood throughout the whole fight easily. dont tell me 3 pups is omfghardasshit if a healer can cc 2. dont really need the nerf imo
    That's exactly why they reduced the number of pups. It's way too party comp-specific whether or not the encounter is doable or not. It's entirely possible to get a random group in LFD that can hard CC one or even none.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    That's exactly why they reduced the number of pups. It's way too party comp-specific whether or not the encounter is doable or not. It's entirely possible to get a random group in LFD that can hard CC one or even none.
    i agree with u about it being too comp-specific, but u can always skip the boss if the grp does not have enough cc and still complete the dungeon

Deleted
    You can't even call people who can't clear heroics at their current level casual. Simply put people who fail at current heroics and whine that they are too hard are utterly retarded and should stop playing World of Warcraft.

Sadly that's just my opinion.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most of these nerfs seem to be based on decreasing the class requirements.

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lowta View Post
    i agree with u about it being too comp-specific, but u can always skip the boss if the grp does not have enough cc and still complete the dungeon
    That isn't a solution. That's just poor design.

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 08:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pockmark View Post
    3. Baron Ashbury. I've done this encounter in pug groups and we haven't had a problem so I'm not saying this fight isn't beatable in a pug. But this fight invovles interrupting 3 different abilities (yes, i know you don't have to interrupt pain and suffering, but you should). And coordinating 3 interrupts, 2 of which if you screw up can ruin your fight, isn't always easy for a pick up group.
    Issue I have with the bolded part of your post is that you really shouldn't, depending. If you have, say, a prot warrior, rogue, and unholy dk then sure. Go ahead. Interrupt them all. But Pain and Suffering doesn't have to be interrupted for the spell to be removed. It can be dispelled as well.

Is this the end of the nerds? Have the casuals ... the BADS ... won? Will it no longer matter if "their doing it wrong"?!?!

Find out on the next patch, of World of Warcraft.

Heroics too easy: People whine.
    Heroics too hard: People whine.
    Heroics nerfed: People whine.
    Fun fun.

It was only a matter of time.

Who is Blizzard going to try and make happy? The casuals who make up the majority of the game? or... the more serious player's who's lives revolve around WoW?

Just look at all the changes that happened in WoW recently (dumbed down talents, almost insulting spell descriptions, etc), they're trying to make the game simpler to attract a bigger audience. If they're trying to make things simpler... it was only a matter of time until the heroics were nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Bolded some of the most severe nerfs... bold/red ones are just stupid.
    So much for challenging heroics huh?

and there are some pretty buffs for you.
    This, there is some balancing both sides of the scale toning down some encounters and making some a little harder, lets be honnest it isnt wotlk all over again.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries56 View Post
    It was only a matter of time.

Who is Blizzard going to try and make happy? The casuals who make up the majority of the game? or... the more serious player's who's lives revolve around WoW?

Just look at all the changes that happened in WoW recently (dumbed down talents, almost insulting spell descriptions, etc), they're trying to make the game simpler to attract a bigger audience. If they're trying to make things simpler... it was only a matter of time until the heroics were nerfed.
    Dude, turn off beginner tooltips.

Talents weren't dumbed down at all btw. And Cata is infinitely more complex than WotLK. Not sure what your point is because it's not based on reality and instead is largely based on the fact that you have beginner tooltips enabled and think this was a change to the game when it was just a change to your settings.