Thread: Raid Order.

Raid Order.

Hey guys first post here, I am just curious to know what the most of you have done so far? Me and my guild tried omnitron tonight and our dps was lacking quite abit : / , I dont know i feel like we are all ready to raid but it was pretty freaking hard lol. Is there a specific raid order? like maybe bastion of twilight first? I dunno.. If you guys have succesfully done any bosses what was your dps like ?

My guild did throne of the four winds' first boss 2 nights ago... was a real challenge as we were mostly normal dungeon geared and we stacked our north tank with frost res gear (yes it did wonders) we are going for al'akir on thursday. Main problem is healers running oom cause of the normalized dmg in 10/25 man we all have to preform very well to avoid dmg and still be able to dps fast enough for the healers to still have mana

Pit Lord Argaloth is fairly easy.... But since healers run oom quite fast atm we could only bring 5 dps (3 healers) and killed him 3-7 sec after he enraged. (5 min enrage timer) Just stack up in 2 groups and tanks taunt off eachother when the debuff drops... and when he does the flame thingie just run around like headless chickens for about 10 sec or so. If your dps is low you need to use this time well and do as much dmg possible while not getting hit by the fire

As a hunter in BH i had the lovely task of standing away from both groups and could dps like i was hitting a dummy so easy fight for me.
    Last edited by Vreil; 2010-12-15 at 05:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Bastion of Twilight is considered to be easier (at least the 1st 2 bosses) than Blackwing Descent, both for the healers and the dd's(depending on the fact that you have at least 8-9 pieces of heroic gear). You can also try Argaloth (Baradin Hold), when your faction controls Tol Barad. I suggest moving on to Blackwing Descent when you have farmed some gear. Also, try to force your members raise their rep levels, since the exalted states with everyone award good starter epics.

We went Argaloth(lol) > Halfus > Valiona > Omnitron > Magmaw. Now working on Maloriak.

Valiona was substantialy easier than the others, and Maloriak seems to be substantially harder.

Deleted
    Omnitron is pretty hard. Or atleast there is a fair amount of things that can go wrong or make the enocunter harder. Doable with starter gear though. Should be easier now with the nerfed poison adds.

Deleted
    magmaw down... trying halfus this week i think... Just sucks that it depends on the setup you get...

Deleted
    I'm talking as a healer here and imo it seems to be that easiest ones are Halfus, Magmaw and Valiona - Omnitron is a bit tricky, but after that there's Maloriak and Atramedes who're quite easy -> Chimaeron requires abit, but that's not really that hard....
    After these I'd move on to council and Cho'gall(who's quite easy) and end with Nefarian as he's by far the hardest(unless ur kiters are gods xD).

Deleted
    Well we started early with trys on magmaw before he/she was neft was rly hard, left went 2 Halfus kinda easymode dpends on what drakes you get. kickt Valionas ass (cake). Fore some reson we didn't go conclave first, but i can say from experience that conclave is easy and i mean man it's 2 easymode. Killd magmaw and omnitron same night as conclave. Got concil down fast after does 2 will kill Cho gal tomorrow have done some trys on him have hade him on 1% but then one of the dps droppt and we didn't have a decnet replace..
    y and we killd Maloriak yestarday, rly easy tacs on that 1..

We went Baradin hold--> Halfus--> Omnetron--> magmaw--> maloriak. Were currently working on Atremedis and Chimereon. Had a look at valiona this week but i'd say most of BWD is easier. havent tried Throne yet but saving that one till later :P

10+ Year Old Account
    trash before magmaw was harder than magmaw (lol).

Halfus is a joke with the right drake rollout; with a bad one (Slate + Time Warden + Storm Rider = ouchie) its harder but still definitely manageable.

Baradin hold--> Halfus--> Omnetron--> magmaw--> maloriak just like chunkycarl