Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    Also, I don't take professions for the profit, so any argument of "there shouldn't be anymore ring/necklace patterns because JC is very profitable" are invalid as far as I'm concerned. Profit is driven by players; if people weren't willing to pay outrageous prices for gems, JC wouldn't be profitable.
    Then why do you need boe epics ? Your proffesions boost is chimera eye, alchemy is the only one with bop epic, and a boost (via mixology). Before we start messing with proffesions that are fine (in terms of pve viability), lets get the others sorted. For example herb/min/skin bonuses being useless to some/most specs, and engineering's main bop boost being negated 1 tier in (right now its underbudgetted meaning its worse then other 359)

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmatron View Post
    Think about Wrath of the Lich King,we did naxx and use normal and rare gems
    So first content wont come epic gems imo we will see epic gems next content above ilvl 359.
    Argh, this isn't what Op is talking about.

Edit; My point about engy might be moot with the newest change.
    Last edited by Somerandomhobo; 2011-01-12 at 08:33 AM.

lal it's my fault sorry, but i think never come jc epic recipes like engineer head.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Totally agree.. Epic rings and necks would only make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Hi, I'm a scribe. Where are these epics you speak of? In fact, where in this profession can I find anything more useful than one time buys for leveling toons?
    Darkmoon cards which cost like 20k in mats and sell for 35k? All the variety of nice trinkets there. Way to fail at your own profession..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Seriously. READ THE DAMN POST.

OT: I'd have liked there to be epic neck / trinkets / rings for crafting. At least one of them anyway. I have no idea why blizzard didn't implement them.

If I remember correctly we had epic rings in wrath? I can't remember exactly though.
    and yes we did start wrath with epic rings recipes

Deleted
    Chimera's Eyes are epic. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainblades View Post
    Nice... but other proffs get they epic already.
    And i actually not thinked for the later epic gems, i think for RINGS and NECKS.
    All Proff can craft nice 359 epic gear and what we can? blue 346? same drop from heroics.
    Has anyone ever bothered to craft these things? I know I won't be buying the recipes anytime soon if at all. They're pure and utter waste if you ask me, and only worth getting for the sake of gotta-catch-em-all at the end of token-farming when you already have everything that's worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by rainblades View Post
    Nice... but other proffs get they epic already.
    And i actually not thinked for the later epic gems, i think for RINGS and NECKS.
    All Proff can craft nice 359 epic gear and what we can? blue 346? same drop from heroics.
    Thats not that simple.
    For example alchemy and engineering can craft epic items but they are BoP. leatherworking and tailoring can craft epic items but they are BoE.
    I dont know what exactly you mean here - that as JC you cannot craft epic items for yourself or that you cant craft any for sale. Or that you have no use for chaos orbs. In case of sales im sure your gems give you a lot of profit. In case of BoP epics - not every profession has them.

Also, enchanting doesnt seem to have any epics crafted, or am i wrong here?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trinzel View Post
    and yes we did start wrath with epic rings recipes
    and also ilvl 200 epic necklaces...i really wonder why we got nothing with the cata start !

i used the ilvl 200 ring for quite a while in wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    and also ilvl 200 epic necklaces...i really wonder why we got nothing with the cata start !

Yup, used my crafted ilvl 200 tank ring for a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post

Those rings were awesome. People bugged me endlessly about when I would finally have enough tokens to craft that thing for them in all variations available. Nobody bothers with the Cata crap.