Upcoming mastery buff = mastery over crit?

So with the upcoming buff,
    "•Total Eclipse (Mastery) benefit from mastery increased by approximately 33%.".

This is rather interesting, its obivously a quite good buff and should make mastery a bit more worthfull. But were in line? Any suggestions?

15+ Year Old Account
    and moonfire / sunfire cost reduced so lets start an other moonfire spam topic :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    and moonfire / sunfire cost reduced so lets start an other moonfire spam topic :P
    Since moonfire/sunfire spamming wasn't like almost free of mana cost already with the lunar shower talent

Crit over Mastery, Mastery over Crit, they're both behind Spirit, Int, and Haste and you're still best reforging out any Mastery or Crit into extra haste (is it even possible to be haste capped now?) or spirit (if you're under the hit cap)

33% sounds much but I'll wait until some more testing and theorycrafting is done until I start dancing. Probably it will now be reforged as quickly as you do now but personally I'll try to get a good portion of Crit behind Haste to sooth my WotLK damaged brain ... we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzagor View Post
    Since moonfire/sunfire spamming wasn't like almost free of mana cost already with the lunar shower talent
    Now it means that Moonfire/Sunfire spam is cheaper to initiate
    The only use so far I've found for backpeddling is for my Mana saving rotation. Backpeddle 1 second, forwards for 1/2 second (means you're always facing the right direction and not moving too far from your DPS spot, use left/right strafe if you have more room to move about), spam Moonfire/Sunfire repeat for however long the fight lasts. Useful on AoE heavy encounters (like Magmaw).
    I call it "The moonkin Shuffle"