Unlocking all Ramkahen dailies

Or is there only 1 Ramkahen daily? Even after the huge chain of Schnottz quests, there are more Harrison Jones/Bronzebeard quests. When does Ramkahen and their dailies come back in?
    WTB talented signature creators!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tabard. And the 1 Pygmy Smashing Daily. That's all that is available for Ramkahen rep.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    There is the one where you hammer them pygmies, and one up north where you do that aerial attack.

There is one more by that dude with the Turbin tha tHarrison Jones sends you to for a couple of quests, but I don't know where he is. The only Daily for them I do is Thieving Little Pluckers because it is fun and retardedly fast to do.

There are two currently. Fire from the Sky and Thieving Little Pluckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliemari View Post
    Or is there only 1 Ramkahen daily? Even after the huge chain of Schnottz quests, there are more Harrison Jones/Bronzebeard quests. When does Ramkahen and their dailies come back in?
    Fire From The Sky (daily) now gives you Ramkahen rep. I believe there are only 2 dailies in the game right now that give Ramkahen rep.

The daily to bomb 100 soldiers also rewards Ramkahen rep now. But, yeah.. pygmy smashing and soldier bombing are the only two dailies that exist.

Edit: Holy crap, that was a lot of fast replies.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

http://www.wowhead.com/quests?filter...1:1173;crv=0:0 <--- Boom there, only 2 available dailies. "Fire From the Sky" didn't use to grant Ramkahen reputation though, it is a recent change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I didn't know Fire From The Sky now added Ramkahen rep, as I hit exalted with them first a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MiltyKiss View Post
    Fire From The Sky (daily) now gives you Ramkahen rep. I believe there are only 2 dailies in the game right now that give Ramkahen rep.
    Do you know how to unlock Fire From the Sky? I did the quest on my druid, not sure how to get to it as I'm playing my lock now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calliemari View Post
    Do you know how to unlock Fire From the Sky? I did the quest on my druid, not sure how to get to it as I'm playing my lock now.
    Im not 100% on this, but I think you do it during the Harrison Jones quest-line.

Ok, thanks all