Poll: would you want tank free PVE

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The tank shortage (and the healer shortage, for that matter) exists because the average player is too lazy/scared/whatever to take on a role with more complexity and responsibility. In short, DPSing is easier, so more people DPS. I challenge those of you who automatically assumed "I don't like tanking/healing" to actually give it an honest try. The learning curve isn't nearly as bad as you'd think, and you might find that trying something new makes the game more rewarding.

Anyway, endrant. I'm just running low on patience for people that complain about queue times when their unwillingness to tank/heal is just contributing to the problem. This goes double for hybrid classes: suck it up, get an offset, and do your part to alleviate those queue times you're complaining about. The instant queue times are really solid motivation, incidentally.

I Don't agree. People must not mind the que and if they did it would be shorter because of more willingness to do something harder.

And what's wrong with arena?
    Last edited by Krotaish; 2011-01-13 at 02:08 AM.

Sir, you just described a WotLK heroic dungeon.

Also, arenas rock.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would have chosen, "this is the worst idea since arena," had it not said arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Perhaps you should roll a tank then instead of complaining that other people are not rolling tanks so that you get a shorter wait time as a DPS.
    And thus my comments are proved ... an idiot tank comes back with the idiot response.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.