Grim Batol Digsite

Anyone else rage when they get this dig site? If you have done the quests there are roaming groups of 4 mobs that hit like trucks ontop of digs. Shouldn't they despawn after you 'kill' them all?
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I. Hate. That. Digsite.
    Quote Originally Posted by msully View Post
    The writing around him tells us he's a great warchief, but his actions don't match it.

For example, on the blimp ride to Twilight Highlands, he sends his air defenses after the Alliance, leaving the blimps open to attach by Twilight Dragons.

Unfortunately, he survived.

When i was trying to find my dwarven staff i had this digsite very often. It caused me so much rage and i completely agree with you. They should despwn once the quest has been done.

The amount of times i went through ss's cos of the stupid 4 - 6 packs of patrols.

Also thundermar isn't much better if you get the 'row' always aggro 3-4 hunter mobs
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I hate it, it just makes me love being Blood that much more. If only they dropped shit.