Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    The boss is actually extremely easy.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Only read the first page and I'm sure it was mentioned else where in here but if you are wiping due to one shot mechanics then 1) your interrupter fails (seem to recall you said Sap was one of your CCs meaning your Rogue fails hard at stopping casts), 2) don't stand in the big bad things on the ground.

This a fairly easy fight unless people aren't following the base mechanics of the fight in which case you will wipe continuously which is the way a heroic should be in my opinion.

Interrupt Shock Blast, don't stand on the blue circles. Figure out how is going to CC which side, left or right facing the backwall. Kill the big dude, kill each CC, avoid tornadoes. Easy fight, just CC 2.

Deleted
    Nothing in ToT can even be CONSIDERED as OP.

Deleted
    For the record, ToT is one of the easiest HCs. I get so happy when I get it Within the first week we didnt even cc 2 of the 3 mobs that spawned at Lady, still was a breeze. The only thing that is hard is getting dps that are not retarded and can do around 8k dps so that we don't wipe on ozumat due to low dps.