Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I topped the damage/dps meter in the guilds weekly Argaloth 25 "run" this week. I was shocked, so awesome. I cried a little in happiness. Awesome with a buff !
    When I get t11 4set, oh my im so much gonna pew some boltz.
    Elemental shaman is just where it should be in pve at the moment, and with this lava burst buff its even better (obviously... lol).
    If anyone think its bad as it is, they are doing something wrong, like another person said.
    From a pvp perspective i have no idea, so I cant comment on that. Rerolled enhancement for pvp since cataclysm launched xD
    Last edited by JuicedawgYO; 2011-01-13 at 01:02 PM. Reason: grammarz yo

On the PvE raiding front this is actually a pretty solid buff just to tie in a little bit of a elemental's overall damage. Realize, we scale pretty greatly with our gear. More so than any other class save maybe Fury Warriors due to their ridiculous levels of hit needed to be effective. If they say, made LB 10% more damage the buff would have been through the roof once you obtained 4pc T11 (once again... gear scaling). This is a nice 300 or so DPS addition, while it isn't anything crazy I'd say it's a pretty solid buff to put Elemental more in line with other DPS classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the nice buff to all fellas elementalists!
    And to all the people ranting about it's too small buff - gtfo even without it I am atm on par with and even many times atop pro epic geared hunters/mages/locks.
    So if you still find Ele lacking pve-wise then I'd advise you go do some research and if you still suck then maybe ele shaman is not for you!
    Been playing ele sinc tbc start and can admit now is one of the nicest time ele have had.
    Can't say much from pvp perspective but from my few TB I did yeah - Ele is not that awesome as it used to be in wotlk PvPwise - but not even care too much atm tbh

Cheers all!
    Last edited by Shoo; 2011-01-13 at 01:46 PM.

People like Shoo are just makin me laugh... go check WoL reports (http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...g_Descent/dps/) and see how far highest shaman dps is from top hunter/lock dps in every fight. You have no idea on what are you talkin about dude. There are 2 options: hunters/locks in your guild cant play their class or you are just sayin a bunch of lies.
    Check this out:

Therefore a little buff was expected and needed. Ty Blizz!
    Last edited by lcbagna; 2011-01-13 at 02:07 PM.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    While I do agree that only a slight buff was needed for Ele shaman and I appreciate the attention, I think that they applied buff in the incorrect place.

A buff to LvB only serves to increase our burstiness, which isn't what we really need. We are already a very bursty class.

Personally, I would like to see either a small buff to LB damage, a buff to UE's fire damage buff to next spell or removal from the GCD, or finally some serious look at our Fire Ele.

Small buffs to LB/UE would do wonders to our sustained DPS and mobility.

Any fix to FE would make it not suck. Currently, it can be great while it works, but the thing just seems to be plain stupid. (insert dream of FE being like Frost Mage's Ele)

[e] Not looking for all of this to happen at once btw. that would be OP

Quote Originally Posted by lcbagna View Post
    People like Shoo are just makin me laugh... go check WoL reports (http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...g_Descent/dps/) and see how far highest shaman dps is from top hunter/lock dps in every fight. You have no idea on what are you talkin about dude. There are 2 options: hunters/locks in your guild cant play their class or you are just sayin a bunch of lies.
    Check this out:

Therefore a little buff was expected and needed. Ty Blizz!
    QQ much?
    Not all people is doing 25 normals only. So your fine little picture is useless. Also, where its from? Link please. And stop crying, we got a buff, be glad (Know you said "ty blizz" but your putting it all out so negative).

No no dont get me wrong... i wasnt qqing, i just cant hear anymore ele shamans saying "i'm topping the charts" or "I can easily go 20k+". We arent the only class in need of a slight buff, ret pallies and frost mages are really low as well. Now that we got a buff i'm happier

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Ehm no? I'm constanly topping my guild's damage meters, even on movement fights. On static fights such as Argaloth I can easily go 20k+. I did 20.4k just a few days ago... and while yes, our damage drops on movement, it isn't as severe as you might think; if you know how to play your class, that is.
    i know how to play mine and 20k on argaloth is nice, my best is 18.9k but i dont top any meters so yeah either ur guild sucks or your just bullshitting

im average about 14-15k on most fight wheras others go 17-18k+

as for the dmg buff thx but its not gonna matter much.
    Last edited by Kieke; 2011-01-13 at 04:42 PM.
    <<insert funny stuff here>>