Poll: what is blizzard's designing philosophy for WoW?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is, as many have already stated, a company. Let me say this again: Blizzard is a company. Of course they are gonna do everything they can to make money. It would be very poor management if they didn't. Can it be seen, if you look at their features and changes? Of course it can. I mean, most of us are not blind nor are we stupid. Making as many as possible happy increases your profits, most of the time anyways. So that is, and should be, their goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcdreaneimage View Post
    have you ever noticed that paying this company $15 a month isnt a good way to spend your leisure time????
    Paying $15 for 30 days' worth of entertainment is not very much. Go to two movies a month: you spent that much or more. Going to a sporting event or concert probably costs more depending on travel costs and souvenirs.

why the fk they take away one of the druid signature abilitiy? FK THAT IT MAKES NO FKING SENSE WHATSOEVER! except this change attract more subscriber!
    This doesn't make any sense...

Why would a nerf attract more subscriber?

Deleted
    have you ever noticed that paying this company $15 a month isnt a good way to spend your leisure time????
    Actually it's very good, 15$ for unlimited time on a hobby a month is excellent.
    Think of it on par with going to a gym, do you know any decent gym's where you can pay 15$ and go 24/7 for 30 days?

Wow is a hobby, call people addicted to hide your own addiction, whatever, I don't care.
    If you don't enjoy the game, and i MEAN enjoy it(you have no right to say you do if you're whining about x being too hard, or too easy) then just quit.

Business and Math are hard.

Blizz is a business, they produce a product that they sell to you, if you don't like the product DON'T F'ing BUY IT!!!!!

Deleted
    make the game enjoyable and challengeing to play without compromising with stupid players = money and nothing else

That is what companies do. They provide a product or service which is enjoyable for their market, so that they can make money out of it. Marketing 101?