Neffarion bugged?

After doing Nef for all night last night on 25man we come in today and discover that Ony is completely ignoring all Agro tables and even though the tank has a massive lead on everyone he randomly turns and kills people or breaths on the raid.

Deleted
    The boss got smarter after you tryed to kill him all night and realized she shouldn't go for the tank all the time...

Deleted
    Do you really need a "?" in the title? Kinda obvious it's a bug =)

Deleted
    You are not alone. Ony's threat table is bugged in the first 15 seconds...

just dont dps her for the first 5-10sec while the tank positions her. works perfect for us and only whoever cant wait a few seconds gets aggro + hits

We were having Ony turning twords people not even dpsing her. She would turn and breath on healers, turn and nuke the raid. It was to much and we had to call it and work on somthing else for the night.

tell your raid to not do ANYTHING before they are on the ground again.
    no dps instants, no heals no shield NOTHING, prehot/shield the tank before jumping to absorb the first 1/2 hits
    had same issue as you described, doing the above helped a lot.

I know its alot to ask for but i hope one day blizzard will use the millions they make to hire internal Patch Testers to make sure they dont break shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    I know its alot to ask for but i hope one day blizzard will use the millions they make to hire internal Patch Testers to make sure they dont break shit.
    You don't think they internally test things?? They are testing things constantly. They can't play every aspect of the game every time they change one thing. That's why there is a PTR where people can report bugs etc..

I honestly think its a joke that you think they test anything internally. I cant tell you how many things break with patchs that would have been caught with a team of 25 people testing things out. Remember 4.0 and ICC, PP was bugged, Fester was bugged, Deathwisper was bugged, Countless other fights were broken. Your gona tell me that they couldn't have found this by having a team of testers.