Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    That's what made my switch to enhance, shamanistic rage + resil + stoneform 10% damage reduct.......I miss the fun of elemental, but for pvp resto/enhance ftw for now :P

I also believe as our haste %'s go up, we'll be out dpsing melee again like in wotlk.
    We only outdpsd melees after the last patch of WoTLK m8....tell me when did you do more dps than a warrior for example before that
    <Arucad> @ Darksorrow EU

Quote Originally Posted by Arucad View Post
    We only outdpsd melees after the last patch of WoTLK m8....tell me when did you do more dps than a warrior for example before that
    In my dreams. You mad, brah?

Awesome, with all the nerfs going around, we should be happy to get a buff, even if it's not exactly game-changing

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Love the buff - but ofc we got a nerf as well

"Flametongue Weapon procs now deal roughly 20% less damage"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epileptica View Post
    Love the buff - but ofc we got a nerf as well

"Flametongue Weapon procs now deal roughly 20% less damage"
    If you were stabbing someone with your flametongued dagger as part of your DPS rotation, you were doing something incredibly wrong to begin wtih.

^^^^^ lolol

nice pve buff. pve elemental was already in decent shape i'd say but this is great.

PvP elemental in arenas however is still utter crap. awaiting elemental pvp buff.

Deleted
    I really dont get why ppl are complaning over Ele shaman dps in PvE, If you are expecting to be top dps in raids then reroll something else.
    I have played ele shaman since start of tbc, we were never top dmg but I have always managed to pull my weight, even now I am pulling between 15-20k in raids, is it more the our Surv Hunter or Unholy/Frost DK, no it aint, but who cares, I play shaman because I love the class and as long as I am pulling my wieght, roaming the middle of the dps group is fine by me.

To all the ppl needing to be top dmg I urge you to watch this

http://www.ted.com/talks/john_wooden...d_success.html
    Last edited by mmoc1b8bf0581f; 2011-01-13 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Yea ;0 Seems like our new thing. Halfus, council, omnitron n Cho'gall I always end up being interrupt bot. Even on fights like Maloriak when really everyone can interrupt they always go on vent "Bob, u handle interrupt Mkay?" -.-
    I feel you're pain. Atleast we can say we do about 100-150 interupts each raids (I'm not even kidding)...I don't mind doing them, aslong they don't QQ if I end up bottem of dps because of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seregon View Post
    In my honest opinion, this is a needed buff. Elemental shamans seem to be at the bottom of our raid meters, so I'm cool with this.
    ...then you have some really bad shammies. www.stateofdps.com

mm I actually dont mind that much about the dps in raid. Comparing my dps with the other shamans in logs suits me better, as it tells me how well I play my class =/

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    14th worst dps out of 22 specs, the dps is alright, but if you raid with good players then they probably won't be any of those specs that are underneath elem. I'm consistently bottom 2 dps in my 10 man with the exception of a couple fights or some lucky rng, but at the same time I'm also ranking top 50 on fights in world of logs, so what I'm doing as elem is correct but I still think dps is a little low and 1 lava burst buff for 10% isn't going to be the answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterkrazzy View Post
    14th worst dps out of 22 specs, the dps is alright, but if you raid with good players then they probably won't be any of those specs that are underneath elem. I'm consistently bottom 2 dps in my 10 man with the exception of a couple fights or some lucky rng, but at the same time I'm also ranking top 50 on fights in world of logs, so what I'm doing as elem is correct but I still think dps is a little low and 1 lava burst buff for 10% isn't going to be the answer.
    That's weird. I'm sitting at the top by like 3-5k; and that's on movement fights. I did 21k on argaloth here the other day...

On and please scroll down to the averages for Argaloth (it's the bottom one); we're 5 out of 22. Pretty good, imo. WTB some more dps on movement fights though.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    and this proves ur point how? all the ones below elemental arent really viable raid specs
    <<insert funny stuff here>>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieke View Post
    and this proves ur point how? all the ones below elemental arent really viable raid specs
    Try and scroll down to the bottom, to the Argaloth fight. I know this isn't movement heavy, but it proves a point.

so one fight with only 2 short movement phases, one of which we can completely negate with SWG means we are ok ? so this proves what point exactly?

anyway any buff is nice and ill gladly take it but it doesnt help us with what is wrong atm
    <<insert funny stuff here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you were stabbing someone with your flametongued dagger as part of your DPS rotation, you were doing something incredibly wrong to begin wtih.
    So the nerf does not apply to Unleash Element ?

Yay ele buff but my dps is still awful because i am wind shear bitch every fight =/
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epileptica View Post
    So the nerf does not apply to Unleash Element ?
    That's not a flametongue weapon proc, so no, it wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Arucad View Post
    Warriors+Ferals were top 2 dps lol....most other classes couldn't beat a good fury.