Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Enchantment shamans can enchant Landslide in both their weapons and every limb and get like 6k AP.
    Nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeze View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with enchantment shamans?!?!? they just purge everything and keeps globalling me so i cant cast spells, and the damn ghost wolfs are so op dmg. nerf please they are way too good.
    I am fed up with all the people that say this class is op that class is op nerf this nerf that!!! I do not have a Shaman char yet but i still dont like this kind of bs talks you think is OP get a shaman level it up and then see by yourself if it is that OP cause i bet it wont be! Did you ever considered that the person who plays that char is far more skilled than you and knows what and when to use certain abilities???
    Maybe try to learn your class a bit better and find tactics to survive or even kill the guy... If we keep going like this the next qq towards Blizzard will be please ban this dude he is way OP for me...
    Retired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeze View Post
    but how to survive then? the enchantment shaman just spams everything and icant cast???
    You cant survive. PWND!

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Enchantment? Enchantment!
    Don't mind the boy, he's a bit.. simple.

lol'd. a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    You folks managed to push this into a second page before I woke up, and nobody's posted anything constructive. Closing the thread.