Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well I still see it as rather questionable behavior since you've got other people out there doing the work to gain the money and you aren't sharing it with them. Yes they do gain some of the guild perks, but you are intentionally keeping them from access to one of your guild perks. It's a gray area, some people would argue it's a good business plan, others would argue that it's not how you should treat your "friends", both have a point. Still and all assuming you can actually get that many people into your guilds without misleading anyone (don't pretend you're going to be sharing with them and then not do it etc) more power to you, and no it would not violate the terms of use UNLESS you lie about it (and even then I have my doubts).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

The gold per effort spent is not very good.

Managing a guild is no small feat, let alone 7 of them, and the time spent working out drama, member ranks/disputes, etc, etc, would get you more gold per hour playing the AH or even farming.

Well you aren't taking their money... the mobs drop an additional 5% gold once you get the perk so no big deal.

Still seems like a lot of work for a bit of change here and there. I can't see this paying off for months and months down the road, and that's assuming you have enough players leveling in each guild to make the 1s deposits add up to anything significant.

No ToS infractions...
    However, this is douchebaggery, and I approve of your scheme.
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    It means you are a douche. just that.
    And you are the reason why I currently don't have a guild.
    Then why not join the OPs guild? You don't lose any money, you can turn off Gchat and you get some nice perks
    I can see why some would see it as a bad thing but as long as he isn't taking anything away from anyone I don't see what is wrong with it, if you are against it you are 0% obliged to join.

That said I think the amount of gold coming in would just be far too low for the effort needed to create and run a guild of 100 people, and getting them to not leave for a guild that already has a higher level, and maybe even lets them use guild money for repairs.

I don't really see what the fuss is about...

He could have just as easily titled this thread "As a guild leader, am I required to offer guild repairs once we get the 5% bonus gold added to guild bank perk?"

And the thread would have had an entirely different tone...

The problem is obviously in the "sneaky" and "underhanded" way that he presented his idea...

Against the TOS? Nope. But it goes against the spirit of the bonus which, while technically "belonging" to the GM, is meant to be used to advance the guild itself.