Thread: power auras

power auras

So i was wondering if i can set power auras so it shows how long 1 of my buffs takes like power auras showing a countdown??

thanks alot soranis!

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

What are you talking about specifically?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

yes, you can set it to show procs and set a timer under/on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes Soranis, you can. You can even set it up in such a way that it will only show you the countdown if there are only a certain number of seconds left.

So for buffs that are kind of have a long duration like a warrior shout you could have it only show when it's current duration is at 20 seconds or less.

For short duration cooldowns you are casting maybe you want to see how long the ability has left before the buff is off you. You can do this too.

Create a new Power Aura. Choose Buff as the type and type in the name of the buff in the normal spot. You should have a Timer tab for the setup. There just check that you want to see a timer. You can then move the timer to where you want or choose the anchor option to anchor the timer to the aura. That timer page is also where you can set the time threshold for when you want the aura to show if you don't want it to always show while the buff is up.

This is kind of a rough set of directions since I don't have the game up and running right now. This should give you a good start though. Good luck.