Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is your server pugging raids yet?

Hi all,

Just curious how many servers have already started consistantly pugging any raids yet. I'm on Wildhammer - Alliance, and for the most part (other than Argaloth), I really don't see too many shouts for full pugged raid groups yet. If I see a shout, it's almost always because a guild is going and they just need one or two people to fill in their empty spots.

What are your guys' servers like?

A few high end guilds pug a healer or tank for their 10 mans, but otherwise no :3

Right now people are filling as you said, but this happens quite a lot and its quite manageable to grab a spot if you try. I wouldn't expect true PuGs until you get epics for justice points and even then more like specific bosses than full instances in the beginning, but thats just me.

There are 2 people I know of on my server who have run moderately successful pugs.... of course they're very well known so they get good people whispering them to join, and they know how to pick good players as well.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I havent seen anyone on my server doing it yet

Yes we have trade chat a buzz for AQ BT SW Ulduar and ICC all the time...... OMG GET YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!

/sarcasm

To be serious though no we don't.

Yeah to be honest, at this point, even if I DID see someone shouting for a pugged raid, I probably wouldn't ask to join it, unless I knew for sure that my guild wasn't going that week, and I was really bored. My guild plans to start running them soon, and I can't wait!

Deleted
    Mostly BoT trash farm groups

Yes there is a number of pug groups on Horde Area 52 that are doing 6/12.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Yes there is a number of pug groups on Horde Area 52 that are doing 6/12.
    Wow that's great!

I saw few on my server BUT, they were mostly smaller guilds filling 1-2 spots. And so far all my attempts to fill in with my 347 resto/ele shamy that i play very decently have no resulted in anything but trash kills.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've seen a couple pugs go for the starter bosses. Most commonly though like you said it is guild runs that need ppl. I did one last week with 3 pugs (including myself) and the rest from a guild and we did first 2 bosses of BWD and BoT. I also joined a complete pug which killed conclave. Also of course there are near constant pugs for BH whenever we own it lol.

Argaloth, BoT trash. Aszune EU.

A higher end guild on my server runs a 25man pug with a few of their alts and then obviously random people on Saturdays they are currently 5/12. This is on Archimonde btw
    Last edited by Zinchi; 2011-01-13 at 11:39 PM. Reason: forgot to include server

Deleted
    On Skullcrusher EU theres quite a lot of PuG's happening in BwL / Baradin Hold etc etc. Don't have a clue about the progress

Deleted
    Seen some trade spam on Sunstrider EU that are asking for 5+ more players for 10's, not sure how succesful they have been though.
    Last edited by mmoc835db78c83; 2011-01-13 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Typo's

On Uldaman-US Horde side, the closest thing aside from the occasional Baradin Hold is for Bastion of Twilight.

Trash farming.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

On Bonechewer I see several people PUGing BoT and BWD, though I have no idea how far they get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen alot of pugs for the pvp boss, but non for other raids realy.
    Stockli = Me
    Bladefist = Home

10+ Year Old Account
    There are quite a few for BoT on Destromath. I can't comment on their success, or lack thereof.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin