10+ Year Old Account

Just got my razer naga

Hey guys, i just got my razer naga.. which is AMAZING

Just one question for you people who have it.

I play a warrior and a priest. Just wondering.. Do yu guys bind your main attacks on the mouse or leave that on your keyboard?

Atm i have my CDs at 1,2,3 on the keyboard and my main attacks on the mouse.. or do you guy have it the other way?

ty

10+ Year Old Account
    I use 7,8,9,10,11 and 12 on the naga and use the keyboard for 1 to 5, i love my naga

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have have one (coming in the mail soon) but I would assume that it is whatever you think feels the best.

Deleted
    Well if I had one, I'd prolly use 1-5 for attacks most commonly used and mouse buttons for CDs, but I guess it depends on what you're used to and what feels most comfortable to you. anyway GZ on the mouse.

Right now I just use my naga for pretty much everything except for chatting and of course modifier keys, sense the side buttons are by default bound to 1-= like my action bars, I didn't even have to rearrange anything.

Deleted
    My missus and I both have one, they are awesome - has even managed to break my missus nasty clicking habit!

1-6 on the Naga for my main attacks, s1-s6 for CD's/CC's/pots/stones, 7-12/s7-s12 for situational things. a1-a6 for things I do rarely.

I keep my racial activation on the exact same button on every char - no longer use my keyboard for any actions, only movement, targeting & modifiers.

We have both gotten so used to it that I'm thinking of buying a spare in case any of ours goes tits up in the middle of a raid, I don't think we could plug a 'normal' mouse in.