Thread: Feral rotaion

Deleted

Wink Feral rotaion

Just wondering am i the only one missing the Wotlk priority
    since cata it aint fun anymore playing ferals with this priority, it's to easy.
    back in Wotlk when u made a mistake u would have dps lose. thats what made it so interesting to get the prior list 100%
    instead of bleed, bleed, what now? *afk*

Indeed, pretty much time where you don't really have to focus on anything regarding your rotation now. In WotLK you had to always be planning abit ahead and failing your rotation would make a lot difference. Now you only have to focus on keeping rake and rip up and you're pretty much fine.

Deleted
    When my druid dinged 80.
    the first thing i did was spending allot night's getting the priority list sorted.
    practise practise...
    also other ppl never wanted to put effort into the priority list, thats why ferals where so special.
    now its more like a rotation.

its still rotationless and still on priority, just its not as punishing us as hard as before.

Keep mangle up
    keep rake up
    keep rake up
    SR/FB

Just we don't need to SR right after mangle to buff our bleeds (since its only white hits now), which tells me rip should be more important then SR anymore, and FB requires you wait and blow it at max energy (I've seen 50-60k FBs) instead of just using it whenever and flailing to get ready to catch SR's cooldown.

As well as the fact we get the option to use a low-point FB to refresh rip at execute range, and we have a reason to move so we can Charge/Ravage for a free, powerful attack and 1-2 combo points.