Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, before I start a flame war, I'm going to take a deep breath and try to answer you rationally.

I can't. No one said using simcraft is a substitute for using a brain during a fight.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by drinoff View Post
    Honestly?
    `ppl do say Simcraft it... bt simcraft is far away from a real battle... i agree with the poster that discussing AFTER simcrafting would be nice... anyway here is too many ppl that think simcraft gonna increase our dps and survivability.. So Wrong.
    I find it quite difficult to link 'but simcraft is far away from a real battle' to anything gualdhar just said, but hey.

I'm a big numbers person - but I know damn well that learning fights and just adapting, playing to your specs strengths/weaknesses is what's going to get you the top ranks. Even so, I am constantly using simcraft to work out what spec is best for what type of fight, different buffs brought to the raid (10 man group - not so plentiful), I adjust glyphs, pets, I switch around the priority system, I make great use of all the raid conditions and try to match them to certain encounters. I want to get the best out of my lock - if I get all that right then I can focus on just playing well in general. If I'm unsure about priorities or glyphs or gear or whatever this is going to set me back and potential is lost.

I don't actually think you even read guildhar's post, he/she said that you can very closely mimic any real fight, which is why it is so valuable.

For the OP: the relationship between haste and crit is very close for destro locks right now - this is why people use simcraft to work out exactly which to go for. I can't really tell you what is best for your exact gear setup but I've always gone for haste - I have a similar item level though I have more haste, and haste is still valued higher than crit for me.
    Last edited by Jenerena; 2011-01-14 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Forgot to actually reply to the OP - sorry!

Ok i give up.

Thanks for your comments.

Have a lovely day.
    Borovinkata , TaHrA , Kazzak - EU