Question Addon that plays a sound when finding a node?

Hello,

I'm looking if there is an addon, and I'm not even sure if this is legal, but one that plays an audio notification if an herb/mining deposit pops up on the minimap. I often fly around looking for herbs, but my eyes drift to my other monitor quite often, and if there's a "ding" to warn me, that would be just fantastic.

I think NPC scan plays a noise when it finds something, but I wouldn't know since I never find any rare mobs.

Anyone know if such an addon exists?

I don't think this is possible...NPCscan works because you can actually target an NPC, but you can't do the same to a node. As far as I know, no such addon exists.
    "Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." - Terry Pratchett

No addon exists, can exist, will ever exist. There is no event trigger in the WoW API for a minimap scan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    No addon exists, can exist, will ever exist. There is no event trigger in the WoW API for a minimap scan.
    Exactly. Minimap nodes are rendered in the C engine and not available to the Lua API.