Throne of tides low fps.

I'm so glad i've recently upgraded my pc. currently i'm getting average 22 fps in throne of tides once the bottom floors open up and killing trash in the underwater tubes. anyone easle ahving this issue? this is the only place where the game goes to chop hell for me i7 950 evga gtx460 . everywhere easle ingame .. 100fps .. crowded cities 64 pfs raids .. 50 fps lowest with full particle effects ect it might dip to 40.

help? anyone easle having this problem in throne of tides?

Yes, I also go down to like 30 fps in Throne of the Tides even tho my PC is brand new and I pull a solid 60-70 fps in highly crowded Orgrimmar with EVERYTHING maxed out, including shadows. 100+ fps everywhere else.

There's something seriously wrong with Throne of the Tides.

Yeah, I had this issue on my old laptop as well... I would get fine FPS, even in 10 and most 25 mans, but once the floors open up, the instance turns into a slideshow for me and makes my eyes bleed. I have not yet ran Throne of the Tides with my new laptop, but I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

I just did Throne of the Tides today and I did not have the same issue that I had on my old laptop and the issue you guys are having. What are your complete system specs? Maybe it has something to do with nvidia? My new laptop has an ATI video card which supports DX11 so maybe that has something to do with the issue?
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

I am using ATI Radeon HD 5850, not the best graphic card out on the market. I am not having this issue. However, i do have low FPS in for example Orgrimmar. It's on 29-30 there, but over 100 everywhere else :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicated View Post
    I am using ATI Radeon HD 5850, not the best graphic card out on the market. I am not having this issue. However, i do have low FPS in for example Orgrimmar. It's on 29-30 there, but over 100 everywhere else :-/
    The reason you get low fps in Org is probably because there is a bunch of people there and your CPU isn't the greatest. Your graphics card can certainly handle anything though.

My FPS gets super stupid choppy after we clear the Murloc hall leading to Lady Naz'jar. It gets even worse when the lower levels open up. Forcekilling WoW solves the issue temporarily, but as soon as I'm in other zones, I get my 120 FPS back. I hate it.