85 Mutilate pvp spec?

Was wondering if someone could help me out with my spec. I just hit 85 and I searched on these forums for the lvl 85 mutilate pvp spec and could not find it. There are so many threads to go through and some are outdated.

Can someone please help me get started with rogue pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

10+ Year Old Account
    My spec and glyphs are okay, this is optimal for me, but this spec is generally the best for mut pvp
    srry forgot my name, im hirako us kargath

"This spec" without linking a spec?

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fcIfMsRzoGoZbGc:qkVkbimcV

This yields most damage, but you might take two points out of opportunity to get improved recuperate.

Also if you still have problem with survivability then take two points from ruthlessness into deadened nerves.

Gearing for agil, res, and Mastery for more poison and 32/2/8 seems to be the norm for pvp with small variations from the raiding spec. As for epic macros/rotations i hope its something a bit more colorful than mutilate-snd-mutilate-rupture-mutilate-env! Any specific questions?

What is the 32/2/8 pvp spec though, I cant just guess what the talents would be...
    Oh.. My.. God..

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

sorry bro wish i could post a link but unfortunately i dont have enough posts to put one down, just google rogue assassin raid spec 85 or parts of that and you should find it

Basically my problem comes down to this: improved sprint vs elusiveness

Do I want a get out of crap sprint or do I want reduced cd of cloak and vanish? Both are very valuable in pvp. I can imagine the improved sprint would be better for arena since matches wouldnt last long enough to use vanish twice but in BGs wouldnt you say elusiveness works better? Since once you respawn from dying, your cds dont automatically reset?
    Oh.. My.. God..

For me i chose the sprint. I like being able to pop out of a root and proceed to smash faces. But, its all up to your playstyle. The elusivness is nice for BG's.