Thread: hunter macro!

Deleted

hunter macro!

heey guys!
    i am trying to key bind my kc with my pet attack so if i cast my kill command my pet will attack that target so i dont have to click on his action bar all the time ( bm pvp hunter)

/Cast Attack(Pet Command)
    /Cast Kill Command

you think this will work ? currently trying but it dont seems to work...any1 got a good 1?

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    heey guys!
    i am trying to key bind my kc with my pet attack so if i cast my kill command my pet will attack that target so i dont have to click on his action bar all the time ( bm pvp hunter)

/Cast Attack(Pet Command)
    /Cast Kill Command

you think this will work ? currently trying but it dont seems to work...any1 got a good 1?
    If you want your kill command to target whatever you're targeting something like:

/use Kill Command [@target]
    /petattack [@target]

That -should- make your pet kill command on your target and always make sure it's auto-attack is rolling, too. Of course if your pet is too far from your target to activate Kill Command it should also change the pet's auto-attack target to your own, thus allowing him to get in range to Kill Command. Pretty sure this will do it, but my account isn't up at the moment so I can't verify.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.