Defias Leather Set

Hey i was just wondering if all the defias pieces still drop in Cata. What leads me to question this is the fact that Vancleef and Greenskin are gone, and they held two of the key pieces. Anyone with some insight into this that could help me by answering this would be rewarded with 100 internets!

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that chest and belt have been removed from the game,while people see leg drops from trash mobs.

Dalandros,

The Belt and Chest have been removed from the games drop tables according to WoWhead. The trash drops apparently still are obtainable.

heroic drops a level 85 version of the chest but that's all, i assume the awesome low level set doesn't really exist anymore

According to wowhead most of the pieces are still in, and are zone drops in Deadmines. They're also all boe as a result. That said, I spent some time in there with my main hoping to get a piece or 2 for a low level alt to no avail, also haven't seen any on the AH.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    According to wowhead most of the pieces are still in, and are zone drops in Deadmines. They're also all boe as a result. That said, I spent some time in there with my main hoping to get a piece or 2 for a low level alt to no avail, also haven't seen any on the AH.

This is the main reason i was wondering because I've been farming it for about an hour and haven't gotten a single drop