Need Ele Shaman PvP Help

So i am going to continue doing arenas as ele while I grind honor to switch to resto. However I have a dillema right now with gearing and gemming my gear.

First off my proffesions are JC/BS so I am able to get 2 extra sockets and create 3x 67 stat gems. As ele in arenas I have currently reforged Mastery.
    I socket all yellows + 2x extra blacksmithing sockets with resilence gems while using 3x 67 resil gems in shoulders, chest and boots. I socketed all reds with 40 intellect and blues with either mastery/stam or int/stam. This leaves me with 4100 resilence with about 7k sp unbuffed and 7700 sp with totems dropped. I can also drop the 300 resil trinket for 285 int trinket for 3800 resil 7300 sp unbuffed and 8k sp w/totems.

The other route i could take is gemming int/mastery in yellows with 40 int gems in the jc sockets along with relic and using 3x 67int gems in Head,Chest and legs instead of 67 resil gems. This route leaves me with about 3760 resilence with 7400sp and about 8k sp with totems dropped and if I swap trinket out, 3400resil 3700sp unbuffed and 8400sp w/ totems dropped.

As far as enchants go for head I have the 54 int/2% mana meta with 60int/35crit enchant, gloves are 50 mastery, bracers are 50 hit, legs are int/stam, boots are 50 mastery, chest is 40 resil.

Here is an armory link to see gemming/enchants and spec. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bversus/simple

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    any shaman is generally the kill target in any comp, and right now resilience is pretty effective, so i would stack resilience and get two resilience trinkets.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

consider a new class

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    consider a new class
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.