ok what was this?

does anyone know why some night elf raid boss came into orgrimmar and everyone attack it. it had like 99 million health and was named shandris something.

Shandris Feathermoon mayhap?
    From my knowledge, she can still be kited from Feralas.

She has roughly 68.7 million hp and is a skull level mob.
    Her auto attack arrows hit for 4k on cloth.
    Her arcane shots hit for 20k
    Her aoe moonfire has a 5 second cast time and a duration of about 5 seconds. From what I viewed it ticks for 20-25k, 3-4 times per second.
    The aoe moonfire is interruptible during cast time and while it is happening.
    She can be snared.

That would be pretty amusing if it was Shandris Feathermoon.

But the story sounds like a crock.

Shandris Feathermoon is a quest giver in Kalimdor- most likely, some guild kited her into Orgrimmar for a laugh.

All I could find on this is

Blackwing Lair server, some friends and I just kited her to Orgrimmar a few minutes ago.

First things first, pretty easy kite. Had me(priest) healing, Prot Pally, and a Frost DK. As long as you keep dots on her and attacking once in a while, she won't lose aggro as easily as other mobs. NPCs will attack her along the way, but her moonfire pretty much destroys everything in her path.

From what I witnessed,
    ■She has roughly 68.7 million hp and is a skull level mob.
    ■Her auto attack arrows hit for 4k on cloth.
    ■Her arcane shots? hit for 20k
    ■Her aoe moonfire has a 5 second cast time and a duration of about 5 seconds. From what I viewed it ticks for 20-25k, 3-4 times per second.
    ■The aoe moonfire is interruptible during cast time and while it is happening.
    ■She can be snared.
    First place we brought her to was the Auction House. We anxiously awaited for her moonfire spell, but when it finally happens, it's just oh so satisfying to watch everyone die. One of my friends died and said he witnessed a line of ghosts running back to their bodies.

Eventually we moved her to Garrosh, who sat there for a while, not doing a damn thing. Though when he got caught in her moonfire, he got in the battle and started owning her. Sadly people kept interrupting her moonfire, but by my estimate, she cost our server at least a few thousand gold in repairs. Fun times, probably going to kite her back tomorrow.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=3936/shan...rmoon#comments

It appears she is kitable.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    Shandris Feathermoon mayhap?
    From my knowledge, she can still be kited from Feralas.

She has roughly 68.7 million hp and is a skull level mob.
    Her auto attack arrows hit for 4k on cloth.
    Her arcane shots hit for 20k
    Her aoe moonfire has a 5 second cast time and a duration of about 5 seconds. From what I viewed it ticks for 20-25k, 3-4 times per second.
    The aoe moonfire is interruptible during cast time and while it is happening.
    She can be snared.
    The only version of her that is hostile to anyone (and thus kitable) is the version in Feralas (there's another in Dire Maul). There are comments here that state it can be done, I'm just not entirely sure how. O.o

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=3936#comments

Quote Originally Posted by Azranas View Post
    HAHAHA that reminds me of kazzak kiting back in the day, rofl

lolz, very nice.

okay, just attempted to do this myself, she will evade @ the same location in both direction, tried kiting through desolance, evaded, tried 1k needles, evaded... fixed alrdy ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird. I hope it isn't fixed already because I'd love to do this tomorrow.
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: why is never peeple who are smart of the fighting
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: every time raiding
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: people are wheels on chair

(( Manapaws ))

No one ever kites on my server. Even if they kited to SW, it would be the best to band together to take down a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    No one ever kites on my server. Even if they kited to SW, it would be the best to band together to take down a boss.
    No point in kiting to SW since she's an alliance-member.