Deleted

What is dis?! What is this sorcery?!

I need help, My wow has started to acting Crazy the past couple of weeks.. Check this out

[IMG] data. fuskbugg.se/dipdip/WoWScrnShot_011511_135728.jpg[/IMG]

Please help me? Any suggestions and stuff like that.. Makes me going insane >.<

Im not allowed to post links yet, So take away the space :<

You're getting graphical artifacts, I suggest running the repair utility and making sure all of your drivers are up to date.

Oh, and don't go 'mah keys!,' it's a perfectly safe .jpg image.

Deleted
    Why thank you.. Im not great with computers, Ive ran the repair thingy but i have no idea how to update my drivers (?) :<

Quote Originally Posted by Marioduh View Post
    Why thank you.. Im not great with computers, Ive ran the repair thingy but i have no idea how to update my drivers (?) :<
    Just go on your Graphic and motherboard website and check for updates there download the 1 for your cards then install, reboot win

First, you've got to know what your graphics processor is. If you didn't built your computer yourself (I'm guessing you didn't!), then go to Run in Windows, which is likely under Start>Accessories, then in the line, type dxdiag and press enter. Once the information box pops up, go to the Display tab. Under Device, you'll see the name and manufacturer of your graphics device, so from there, you'll want to go to the manufacturer's website, find the drivers section of the website, and then follow whatever instructions are there to tell the website what your operating system and device is. It should give you a download link to the most up-to-date driver for your system.

Deleted
    Sorry for the Late reply, I did all of those things.. Updated my drivers and such, My its no difference, Ive started to see this on other games aswell, Need for speed shift for example, I cant even see the track cuz of the " Magic Bridges " I wonder if i should just turn the computer in and see if somethings wrong.. Thanks for (Trying) helping anyways

Sorry for the Late reply, I did all of those things.. Updated my drivers and such, My its no difference, Ive started to see this on other games aswell, Need for speed shift for example, I cant even see the track cuz of the " Magic Bridges " I wonder if i should just turn the computer in and see if somethings wrong.. Thanks for (Trying) helping anyways
    If you've ruled out drivers and game data corruption... then sorry to say, but it sounds like your graphics card is dying.

Sounds like something is overheating, and I'd wager it's your video card that's overheating. Download HWMonitor from CPUID (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html) and open it up before you start up any games. Take note of the current GPU temperature (and also CPU temperatures just in case) and then open up your game. The moment you start seeing those artifacts, close the game and look at the highest temp recorded (it'll be under the Max column), if this is unreasonably high (like 190F or higher) then you're overheating and need a new video card (or possibly CPU cooler, if that's the case).

Deleted
    I Do believe that my Graphic card is dying..
    And i do have a laptop so i guess i have to turn it in for service or whatever :P
    Thanks alot for the quick replies and such, Helps alot!