Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alshar View Post
    DK tanking is balanced around the Blood Shield mechanic, it's not OP. You're for stupid saying so, it's like saying block is OP. It's a basic class mechanic that allows a DK to stand in front of a boss and tank it. Otherwise they would be akin to a Fury Warrior trying to tank. Now, that being addressed I thought I saw Find Herbs on his bar, which makes him a fail tank. Why? Because no tank in their right mind would have herbalism and it's haste buff as a profession. There is no gain.
    That you know of. Then again, most of these solo artists have to use any little advantage they can eek out to solo content they are not meant to be able to solo. Sometimes that means making unconventional choices, whether that be in profession or spec.

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 02:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    You act like it's so difficult that the above average raider couldn't do it. And I'll honestly say that give anyone who's in a heroic mode guild an equally geared DK and they could probably do the same without much effort.
    Yes, it is difficult. You can honestly say that, but that's because you are honestly speaking out of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    Yes, it is difficult. You can honestly say that, but that's because you are honestly speaking out of ignorance.
    Quit talking out of your ass considering difficult is obviously a subjective word and can't solely be judged off what you think is difficult. As I said, if someone else in equal gear couldn't do the same it'd be impressive, which isn't the case with this. Just because someone else hasn't done it doesn't mean it's difficult, just that people have better things to do than solo old content to get some attention.

Ignore all the dumb trolls on here... haters gon' hate obviously.

The haters that are hatin' should avoid this thread, it is being monitored closely

Consider that a pre-emptive warning.

Nice one! stop flaming the guy, u do it with your chars, then flame as long as u want
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    Quit talking out of your ass considering difficult is obviously a subjective word and can't solely be judged off what you think is difficult. As I said, if someone else in equal gear couldn't do the same it'd be impressive, which isn't the case with this. Just because someone else hasn't done it doesn't mean it's difficult, just that people have better things to do than solo old content to get some attention.
    You accuse me of talking out of my ass and yet you provide no evidence whatsoever for your assertion that "anyone in equivalent gear can do the same thing". You act as if soloing content is something almost no one does, when in fact a hell of a lot of people do, either for bragging rights or simply because it is a good way of making gold. So once again, I ask you: Where are these other people you speak of that can also do this so easily?

And difficult is something that only someone with a particular skillset can accomplish. This guy's skillset is that he knows how to solo content most people cannot. What is so difficult for you to grasp here?
    Last edited by Nekosom; 2011-01-16 at 02:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice. Anyone who tries to hate on him has obviously not seen the crazy stuff he did back in WotLK. Still glad he's got the bug for soloing content.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

You accuse me of talking out of my ass and yet you provide no evidence whatsoever for your assertion that "anyone in equivalent gear can do the same thing". You act as if soloing content is something almost no one does, when in fact a hell of a lot of people do, either for bragging rights or simply because it is a good way of making gold. So once again, I ask you: Where are these other people you speak of that can also do this so easily?

Once again, you speak out of ignorance. Come back again with something other than more ignorant statements.
    You honestly think he did something special in what he did? It's all reliant upon gear, spec and class, and nothing more and had very, very little to do with how good of a player he is. I mean if he can stay out of a fire and use his abilities correctly he can do this encounter. You act like it's some miraculous ability to solo this when it doesn't take any extraordinary amount of skill. I mean I can't honestly believe some of you think this is so profound that others couldn't do it if they had a DK in similar gear. Again, just because others haven't done it doesn't mean it's such an impossible feat. And you're the one calling me ignorant...

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    The haters that are hatin' should avoid this thread, it is being monitored closely

So I can make a thread and nobody is allowed to disagree with me or they'll get warned?

Sweet!

30% buff derp. take that off and ill be impressed, i saw a hunter solo marrowgar before the dk, i was impressed with that i figured a dk could already solo, so wasnt a big suprise

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    So I can make a thread and nobody is allowed to disagree with me or they'll get warned?

Sweet!
    There is a difference between disagreeing and plain old trolling/flaming.

I have no issues with a good debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Minimegamax View Post
    He has 203 316 HP... Dear god
    After factoring in the 30% buff. hes actually at 142 ish in Real content. that's actually not that great

good for you raegwyn, someones gotta do it, and hey no need to bother with a group for some extra JP, congrats

No weapon has ever settled a moral problem. It can impose a solution but it cannot guarantee it to be a just one.

Deleted
    His channel is really cool !

I believe I would be able to do the same except for the fact that I as a hunter causes marrowgar to spike me his master.. yeaaaaah no fun :'<

Sure, and it'd be more impressive if he did it in grays with a level 20 mage. What's your point?

Then do it and post video. Oh, you can't? You're just some random troll who no one cares about in the slightest attacking someone accomplishing something most people are incapable of? Then don't cast stones. This is a video game, none of these so-called achievements mean anything and are a waste of time, but doing something most cannot IS something to brag about. No, you want to know what the true waste of time is? Trolls like you who like to shit on other people.

And besides, your critique is irrelevant. He still has to beat the enrage timer (and DPS has not increased nearly as drastically as health pools) and his "OP class" is not so OP that any scrub can walk into Wrath raid content and have their way with it. So the "OPness" of his class has nothing to do with it, as you imply that anyone can do it; which they can't.

Yes. Yes he is.
    I'm not trolling I"m offering my valid opinion, death knight self heals are overpowered to the point that they can solo raid bosses, dps has increased enough to easily beat out an enrage timer, compare the dps for a full raid to what someone can pull on their own now, the difference is big, but easily achievable. I do not play a death knight enough to waste my time on old content like he does. If he wants to solo things like that let him do it, if he finds it fun, good for him. I'm stating that the only reason people would really do that is for attention. Stop getting so defensive because of the opinion of someone else!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hemmingway View Post
    After factoring in the 30% buff. hes actually at 142 ish in Real content. that's actually not that great

good for you raegwyn, someones gotta do it, and hey no need to bother with a group for some extra JP, congrats
    Didn't watch the video, but i bet he got a lot of scroll buffs like always, which almost makes it impossible to just have 200k hp in ICC. I guess he got some DPS-items to beat the enrage timer.
    It's nice but somehow...well just nice, not super-mega-awesome as some people say. I'm glad he faction changed to alliance and isn't playing this terrible less-female (some people call it "male") blood elf anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post

Indeed, if you are going to be hating on him, just move along or risk getting infracted. This thread is now very closely monitored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    When can we stop caring about wrath content
    When blizzard takes up destruction hammer and destroy's it?

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alshar View Post
    DK tanking is balanced around the Blood Shield mechanic, it's not OP. You're for stupid saying so, it's like saying block is OP. It's a basic class mechanic that allows a DK to stand in front of a boss and tank it. Otherwise they would be akin to a Fury Warrior trying to tank. Now, that being addressed I thought I saw Find Herbs on his bar, which makes him a fail tank. Why? Because no tank in their right mind would have herbalism and it's haste buff as a profession. There is no gain.
    He is engi/JC, so yeah.. Don't know what that icon is for, maybe a pet/transformation/macro? ask him.

Just watched it and wow that's insane. Also to everyone saying omg its so easy, you obviously didn't watch the vid and how many times he was close to dieing. By close I mean under 10k.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.