Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hate the gay worgen jump in the air type of thing when they do melee attacks, especially gay in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icegoddess View Post
    30% buff derp. take that off and ill be impressed, i saw a hunter solo marrowgar before the dk, i was impressed with that i figured a dk could already solo, so wasnt a big suprise
    Mate you really don't know the bug there is atm then. Goblins and Worgen's can't get hit by spikes atm. That's why the hunter could solo him. ONLY because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    Quit talking out of your ass considering difficult is obviously a subjective word and can't solely be judged off what you think is difficult. As I said, if someone else in equal gear couldn't do the same it'd be impressive, which isn't the case with this. Just because someone else hasn't done it doesn't mean it's difficult, just that people have better things to do than solo old content to get some attention.
    Then please, you do it. Make a video and show him up. I don't think we will be seeing that though. It's easy to run your mouth, much harder to actually come through.

Without a doubt, raegwyn plays his dk well, but I do also have to agree that it isn't hard to the point that he is a god for soloing that stuff. It is definitely not a cakewalk, but the point is simply that most people won't max out their chars solely for the purpose of soloing outdated content as this player does.
    I tried a lot of the encounters raegwyn did and I can tell you that stuff is by far not as difficult as people claim. It's mostly a matter of actually gearing/ speccing specifically for it which reduces the difficulty a lot (like, really a lot). This is also why I dislike the guy- he really is an attention whore and fanboys love attention whores.

sorry for the bad english, I'm drunk
    Last edited by Heltoray; 2011-01-16 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want all people trolling that this is not awesome to do following: DPS enough to avoid to reach 10 minutes enrage timer on a boss with 6,9 mio health pool. + be selfhealing 10-15k dmg every third second. WITHOUT using the bug of being either warlock/hunter and using the bug that worgens/goblins do not get hit by spikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am better geared than him and could do this as blood. The thing that sets Raegwyn apart from the rest of the DK population is that he can be bothered to do it. My hat goes off to him, he bothers to fix a spec to suit certain fight conditions, makes sure he's got all the required buffs, puts some effort into it (If you think his videos are one-shots think again, he puts an insane amount of time and effort into it) and then tweaks the tactic until it is right. It takes hours and hours of work to complete something like this and that's why I don't understand some of the trolling.

Don't complain about it. Either go try it yourself and put hours of work into it (which none of you will) or sit back and enjoy it for what it is. I hope it's the latter, because while you're complaining about this you're missing a great video of a Death Knight soloing Marrowgar.

Just relax and enjoy it. Take it for what it is and stop complaining.

He's clearly a JC/engineer.

15+ Year Old Account
    death strike

So we're gonna play this game again? It's not impressive anymore. It was kinda impressive in 2005.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hmc View Post
    When Cata content becomes good.
    Because ICC was so much better, right? -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    SSH... I love SSH. ♥

Pretty neat solo vid though. Haters gonna hate etc.

Deleted
    When Cata content becomes good.
    controversial

go do it your self, and then come back with proof and tell us how hard or easy it was. until then, good on him for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldschakal View Post
    wow another dk with no skill!

just kidding

Gratz to him
    I tried it myself with my dk but... no way, just reached 8k dps. ah and i died after 2minutes
    Later i tried lord with my hunter, with succes.
    here is the screeni ]
    Thats impressive as well.

Job well done to the DK. Although personally I find the recent video of the hunter who soloed heroic vortex pinnacle to be the best play I've seen.

would be more impressive on 25 heroic.
    If he did that next thing you would say is:

lolol scrub do it without the buff.

And if he did that you would just be LOLOLOL YOU OVERGEAR IT.

Cant win with people like you.

Well played. 18 seconds on enrage, and dropping to 1% hp at one point...fun... too bad I am bad at tanking DKs so... I won't ever be doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    You act like it's so difficult that the above average raider couldn't do it. And I'll honestly say that give anyone who's in a heroic mode guild an equally geared DK and they could probably do the same without much effort.
    99% of all the people here couldn't do it at the moment. but hey. you guys can play internet hero in a forum. that's awesome.
    that's the same people who QQ that becoming grand marshal was easy and never hit anything above rank 6
    that's the same people who QQ that LK HC was soooo easy but never got above 6/12 HC in ICC even after the buff was insane
    that's the same people who QQ that arena is boring but never hit a rating above 1800.

so go play your little QQ game for your 5 minutes of attention.
    cause if you would be more than a useless, skillless scrub than you would see that it takes more than pressing a button to do something like that. ;D
    Deal with it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    Didn't watch the video, but i bet he got a lot of scroll buffs like always, which almost makes it impossible to just have 200k hp in ICC. I guess he got some DPS-items to beat the enrage timer.
    It's nice but somehow...well just nice, not super-mega-awesome as some people say. I'm glad he faction changed to alliance and isn't playing this terrible less-female (some people call it "male") blood elf anymore.
    Our tanks have 200k+ health in ICC without scrolls.

This guy does stuff not many others do, props to him. Who cares if he does it with a selfhealing class, if he didn't how would you propse someone do it at all? Outlast a boss through your whole health pool? Get real.

Go out and try all of the encounters he's done then come back and moan about how "EZ" it is.

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 11:06 AM ----------

In the end most of it is just jealousy that 1 person is better than you, there's a difference when it's a guild clearing content, because that's many people, you just can't hack 1 person.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

Nice done, but hes not the first.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Yes, it is. Raegwyn is nothing special. His "fans" are pretty infuriating. It's great that he goes out there and does what he thinks is fun and posts videos about it, but his fans all think it's some special achievement. Any DK in a tank spec at level 85 in heroic gear can do the same things he does pretty easily.
    No, they can't. Simple as that. You could do it yourself if you want to see.

I have been soloing stuff for about 4 weeks now in 3 epics, reset 346 items in Cata. I beleived that is was a simple case of being a DK.

It's suprisingly harder than imagined at first, and some of the stuff he has done I'm just like "Hmmmm...... how has he done that". Practise has got me about 70% of what he has earned, but it's still harder than people seem to want to credit.

It's the general way of thinking though. "He can do that!? I refuse to believe there is any skill involved as I can't" It's petty and quite ignorant really.