Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Wink 1% Enraged Boss Kills!

Whats the best moment you've experience where a raid boss is at 1% health while enraged and your raid still got him.

Mine would have to me Just 5 minutes ago, I was going Baradin's Hold (So much better than Vault of Archavon btw!) And we have him at somewhere around 3-7% health and he enrages. Im on my human Hunter so i use Disengage after the tanks and healers are all dead trying to end him. I die with him at literally almost 0% but i notice a glimmering light of hope in the middle of the rage... I see a Human Paladin with his bubble on walking backwards as the fierce Pit Lord Runs towards him, for he is the last player alive. The pit lord was About to end the poor paladin in his bubble but then the paladin used judgement on him and then hammer of wrath killing him getting everyone the achievement and killing the pit lord. I was so sure we wiped. it was insane never seen something that close since ive played in Vanilla. Was so fun I didnt even care that I didnt get loot it was just such a lucky win!

So i want to here your hilariously awesome "1% enraged boss kills"

*EDIT* Heres the Picture I snagged haha
    http://img687.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...611042746.jpg/
    Last edited by Aspectofgaming; 2011-01-16 at 10:00 AM. Reason: GRAMMAR IS BAD!

Halfus Wyrmbreaker kills in general, because that enrage timer just isn't that bad

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker kills in general, because that enrage timer just isn't that bad
    Wait What lol?

Haha... Seen stuff like that happen in so many games now... I've had my tick from censure kill a boss as the entire raid was dead...Um. I was once tanking in a different game and they had to manage threat/swap threat between them to kill the final boss at the time from about 5%.

So many times, so many near misses too. You can't have one without the other IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
    This. Halfus is way too unforgiving with his nerdrage
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    mine was in burning crusade: we fought against leotheras, we never killed him before. after some trys we did good, and he enraged at 3% or something.
    the result: he dies while me and 1 other person were still alive, everyone else got killed xD.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastrcapn View Post
    This. Halfus is way too unforgiving with his nerdrage
    Oh I get it now haha I want to try him out

15+ Year Old Account
    We are usually getting Enrage on Maloriak at around 5%

um i would have to say last week during conclave of wind, nezir was the last alive and he enraged, and right when he started nomnoming people, i hit tree of life form and spammed moonfire and wrath and......yep we killed them

We recently had a 7min and 47 second Halfus Wyrmbreaker kill because we wasted a lot of dps on the third drake >.>

Seems like he has a stupidly soft enrage though. I Dispersion tanked him for the last few seconds =D

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    First Halfus kill he hit his enrage timer during a Furious Roar while he was at about 50k, Mage in the group Blinked and finished him off with what I believe was a Deep Freeze.

My guild has an odd habit one thats stuck with us since BC.

Almost every single new boss we fight we end up wiping at 3% before we get the kill. Doesn't matter what happens, we'll wipe at 3% then go back and get the first kill on them. Its a running joke now about 3% for just about anything that someone was this close to finishing.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engorgio View Post
    um i would have to say last week during conclave of wind, nezir was the last alive and he enraged, and right when he started nomnoming people, i hit tree of life form and spammed moonfire and wrath and......yep we killed them
    Epicness haha! Thats insane Healer kills the guy how ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Tolar View Post
    We recently had a 7min and 47 second Halfus Wyrmbreaker kill because we wasted a lot of dps on the third drake >.>

Seems like he has a stupidly soft enrage though. I Dispersion tanked him for the last few seconds =D

Its cuz you dont kill the third drake you just offtank it while waiting for the swap.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My sister, Alayea, and our guild when when we downed Sindragosa for the first time. Sindragosa was nearly dead but the dps wasn't high enough - she didn't enrage but beserked (which actually makes this post a wee bit off-topic, oops). The dragon one-shot players until only our most prized hunter in the guild was standing.

I will forever love Dkript for getting off that Kill Shot before he died. <3
    Last edited by Somarlane; 2011-01-16 at 09:10 PM. Reason: grammar fail
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
    Its cuz you dont kill the third drake you just offtank it while waiting for the swap.
    Hey we are here for fun ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Maloriak this week. We killed him, and the second before died he enraged. Killing the whole raid but he still went down

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    My sister, Alayea, and our guild when when we downed Sindragosa for the first time. Sindragosa was nearly dead but the dps wasn't high enough - she didn't enrage but beserked (which actually makes this post a wee bit off-topic, oops). The dragon's one-shot players until only our most prized hunter in the guild was standing.

I will forever love Dkript for getting off that Kill Shot before he died. <3
    Thats fun beserk is deadly enough for me! I like this one because Im a fellow kill shotting hunter that helped the paladin end our boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly the same, but back in Wotlk, me and two or three other people, with no tanks left on 10 man. Got Icehowl down about half of his health from the death of the rest of the group. Then he enraged
    The Lordliest of Meese

watch the world first kill of Ascendant Council 25-man heroic by Paragon and you'll enjoy more (cant link but im sure you can google it or some one who can link may help)

the fight is in a way that at the end it usually happens like that. in our first kill we had only tank alive as well but in 2nd the whole raid was alive (Normal though :P)
    in our first alakir kill, we had only tank alive as well. it was so funny.