Specs with the most retards

What in your experience are the specs that seem to have the most retarded players? In BC it was easily BM hunters and combat rogues. In WoLK, ret pallies and any death knight.

Now, it feels to me the specs that suffer most from dumb and unskilled players are: ret pallies, boomkins, prot pallies, shadow priest, arcane mages, frost death knights.

Edit - might be overly hard on boomkins and frost death knights since i play both of those classes, and cant help but notice when nearly every pug mangles such simple rotations,
    Last edited by DraconusIX; 2011-01-16 at 12:41 PM.

what spec do you play?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DraconusIX View Post
    What in your experience are the specs that seem to have the most retarded players? In BC it was easily BM hunters and combat rogues. In WoLK, ret pallies and any death knight.

Now, it feels to me the specs that suffer most from dumb and unskilled players are: ret pallies, boomkins, prot pallies, shadow priest, arcane mages, frost death knights.
    you sir are a hatter ! and hatters gonna hate !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksor View Post
    what spec do you play?
    that was just mean

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    that was just mean
    *Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Trasoz View Post
    Hatters gonna hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Trasoz View Post
    Oh so he's a Mad Hatter, eh?

OT: Anything tanking/healing in the wrong spec. That seems to be ret pallies in most cases for me. They try to tank and heal.

BTW, yes, I'm talking early dungeons. If you mean heroics....any death knight...
    Last edited by Krys; 2011-01-16 at 12:42 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    boomkins and beastmasters i'd say:P

Most I have seen are mages and hunters. And dps is not quarantee to be retarded.

"Affliction sucks in pve!"
    "HAHAHAHAHA lier you cant do 10k in raid."
    "Worst lock EU"

Q: How many classes are better than mage or hunter in dps with same quality of gear and same quality of skill needed to dps?

Deleted
    I would say still DK's with DPS specc - there are just too much of them. I mean DPS DK's pulling 4k dps on a heroic boss? Whats the **** is wrong? Also I've seen shadowpriest asking me how I do my ROTATION as a shadow cause they only pull like 6k dps which is basicly letting your dots run out and refresh them..

Deleted
    anny noticed how manny there is flaming away?, doo you remember that time wotlk came out?
    yes all the dk's were running around clueless and all that..
    but yeah, i say DK's and ret pallies too lolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights, it seems this class has been infested with bad players from day one.

Yes, im not saying all DK's are bad, just saying thats the class i see most bad players play.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmiklol View Post
    I would say still DK's with DPS specc - there are just too much of them. I mean DPS DK's pulling 4k dps on a heroic boss? Whats the **** is wrong? Also I've seen shadowpriest asking me how I do my ROTATION as a shadow cause they only pull like 6k dps which is basicly letting your dots run out and refresh them..
    I ponder how s priest do 4k dps.

Deleted
    I don't really think that there's as many retarded people in wow as people say there is.

Death knights. It's absolutely ridiculous how many bad death knights there are. Other than that, BM hunters and frost mages.

This thread will obviously go places.

Deleted
    All of them. With this amount of people playing, it must be 30-70.

I see alot of shadow priests doing crappy dps mostly because of old healers respecin shadow cos they can't heal anymore. And boomkins too, and ret paladins, and ele shams. I'm seeing a pattern here.
    STFU and kill shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    I don't really think that there's as many retarded people in wow as people say there is.
    LFG begs to differ

As for healers respeccing, holy pallies find ret is ruined, and ret finds ret is ruined, so they all move to pally tanks. Nearly the only fail tanks I have had the pleasure grouping with were pallies (by fail, i mean unable to handle boss mechanics or keep adds off the healer).