Poll: Do you wash your hands after you pee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Depends if my hands touch anything beside clothing. Sometimes I just drop the pants and open fire without taking aim.
    Mmhm, usually I can do it without touching my "companion".

If I somehow manage to pee on my hands, or if I do need to touch it because I'm wearing a fly or something I'll wash my hands.

Urine is actually sterile, you could drink it and it would have no ill effects on yourself. Therefore, washing your hands after peeing is pointless.

Deleted
    * Sniff *

no

always, esp since i share a bathroom with several other people, and it only gets cleaned like once a month.

ofcourse i think i wash my hands to kill the germs i pick up from the toilet seat and the handle, since i wash myself everyday.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm skilled enough not to pee on my hands, i'm skilled enough to even not to touch my penis =P
    PS: Male.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

As previously stated, urine is sterile and actually more safe to drink that tap water. Theoretically though after about 4 passes through the body (ie if you like drinking it) the urea content gets too high and it becomes toxic. I think you would get some funny looks if you didn't wash your hands after getting it over your hands though.

Never. My hands will just get dirty again after opening the bathroom door. What's the point?

Tip for the guys: Just pull down your boxer/brief under your little friend and piss away. Don't need to "hold" it to pee plus you don't have to get your dirty hands on it. =]

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do it if i'm out.

However, if I'm just at the house playing WoW. I just run water on them, then run back to the computer haha.

I do, because I wouldn't want someone who touched their penis to put their hands on my stuff.

They'll get their penis dead skin cells on it and I'll be all like, "Hey. Not cool."
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

No, in fact I make sure to shit all over them too and then rub it on my face

Oh and if dead skin cells from your penis freaks you out, just think of the microscopic spiders that live and reproduce on the faces of humans. Don't believe me? Google it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always do, I feel so dirty if I don't... Also, I'm too tall for most toilets, and CBA aiming into the pot :P So I usually sit, and therefore don't touch my manly jewels :P But I still wash them, for people that might have used the toilet before me might have pissed on their hands, then flushed, and when I flush I GET GERMS ON MY HANDS (((

Well well, that's me
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

I will if there's people around. If not, my time is more valuable than that.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    Oh and if dead skin cells from your penis freaks you out, just think of the microscopic spiders that live and reproduce on the faces of humans. Don't believe me? Google it.
    Nah, those guys are cool with me.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

I only wash my hands if the person in front of me washes theirs, otherwise I just go on with my day and rub my dick germs on everything.

When I'm just in the bathroom at school alone I go and leave, usually turning the faucet on and moving my hands under the water for a couple seconds no soap. It's not like I ran my hand all along my business etc, I just pee and barely touch "it" at all. Lmao so weird talking about this. Yet for the sake of a reputation when others are in the bathroom with me I wash my hands.

On a side note, to all who say they always do and they are practice perfect hygiene, I SO doubt that, most people, when no one is looking wouldn't even second think about washing their hands. Its the truth.

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vazruden View Post
    So you wash your hands, then touch the door to leave with your newly cleasned mitts, and get them all germy again, gg.

Ontopic, no I dont, I also piss in the shower.
    I actually laughed hysterically at the piss in the shower comment as well as this whole thread. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    When I'm just in the bathroom at school alone I go and leave, usually turning the faucet on and moving my hands under the water for a couple seconds no soap. It's not like I ran my hand all along my business etc, I just pee and barely touch "it" at all. Lmao so weird talking about this. Yet for the sake of a reputation when others are in the bathroom with me I wash my hands.

On a side note, to all who say they always do and they are practice perfect hygiene, I SO doubt that, most people, when no one is looking wouldn't even second think about washing their hands. Its the truth.
    Too true, when in a bathroom with other people, you don't want to be that guy walks out of the bathroom without washing his hands, regardless if they aren't even dirty.

Being a CNA. I wash my hands after I do anything.

I also turn off the water/open door with a paper towel, just so I don't get them germy again. I also carry hand sanitizer. It's not like I'm a germophobe; but the job has me trained well :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I tend to wash my hand with my own urine... of course you should now that I wake up and piss excellence. So I have that going for me.

No, I don't always wash. There are far dirtier things than my junk, and I don't piss on my hand . To all the germaphobes I have to ask a question, how often are you sick in an average year? I am sick at most once a year for a few days, where as most people I know are sick once every couple months or so.

Remember kids God* made dirt and dirt don't hurt.

*If you believe in such a being, my personal faith is in the FSP.