Poll: fastest leveling class?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

fastest leveling class?

which class/spec is the fastest for leveling? (questing, soloing)

I said shaman. I went enhance to level with no heirloom gear or gold on a fresh server and did it in under 5 days /played. That also counts the time I spent at the AH. Plus as enhance, there's almost no downtime and stuff dies crazy fast!

10+ Year Old Account
    druids and hunters are pretty easy to lvl.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Hunters have always excelled at being extremely fast levelers.

Hunter on the poll, DK in reality (they start at 55, which is a giant time saver)
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyborg View Post
    I said shaman. I went enhance to level with no heirloom gear or gold on a fresh server and did it in under 5 days /played. That also counts the time I spent at the AH. Plus as enhance, there's almost no downtime and stuff dies crazy fast!
    I always found I had better luck as Elemental myself. Granted, the last time I played Enhancement was from 60-70, but even then, I think I switched part way through, and found it a lot easier, as mobs were dying before they even got close to me - ultimately I used less mana as Elemental than I did as Enhancement.

ITT: Haven't tried a druid recently, but yea, hunters are crazy fast to level with

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahmu View Post
    Hunter on the poll, DK in reality (they start at 55, which is a giant time saver)
    not to mention leveling they are almost unkillable O.o

DK that is

10+ Year Old Account
    lvling my hunter 80-85 right now, I would have to say that. Really all you have to do is Shift+T and faceroll.

Hunter without question now that they have an energy based resource instead of mana and start with a pet. Feral druids are quick too but the first few levels are just as slow as any other druid unfortunately.

Right now prot warriors are the way to level. You can literaly just pile 10 mobs ontop of you, pop a cd or two, and come out with full hp ready to go again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters and warlock as they got pets

But if u want challange with, i vote warrior or shaman .... maybe druid

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    BM hunter used to be so stupidly fast it wasn't even funny...no idea what it is like now tho. Almost zero dependence on gear and your pet did all the work.

Then again, I think knowing when to move to the next zone and knowing where all the 'kill quests' are can make a huge difference in leveling speed regardless of class. Buddy of mine seems to know exactly where to go for these in the new content and can get just about any class to 80 in 5 days or less.

Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    Hunter without question now that they have an energy based resource instead of mana and start with a pet.
    ^^ was going to say that

From my experience from 80-85 I leveled a hunter, affliction warlock and an enh shaman. My shama I feel was the fastest due to no downtime, burst, and survivability.

However from 1-85.

Caster I would have to say Affl warlock
    Melee would have to be Enh sham
    however If ya willing to tank then any of em will level faster then any dps class.

Ok ignore the tank bit, just noticed the "(questing/solo)" bit

Deleted
    Infact hunters 80-85 really is quite slow.. Ive lvled alot of classed to 85 and hunter was one of the slowest, granted i didnt eat once but focus regen suck and dmg is bad..

Enhancement shaman is fastest leveling class without a doubt.

Deleted
    Affliction Lock, dotdot next dotdot next, can tank like 20 mobs thanks to the healing from corruption...

15+ Year Old Account
    If u got some decent gear, aka blues/heirlooms id say arms warr, victory rush, healing u for 30% (with glyph) of ur HP after each kill.
    If just lvling gear, id say hunter and warlock.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Even on the hunter's description on the character creation page it says that they level quickly.
    When life gives you lemons, throw them back and say, "WTF life?"

Paladin.
    I should know I have 2 pallies and at least 1 of everything else.